Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bergholtz bale HS is the best I've ever seen. So glad I got one...

Me too, and judging by images of the Bale head on the suit, should be easy to pull out the neck piece on this figure and put Andy's head with the older style adapter on it and have a badass figure :rock

Speaking of the adapater, those with this figure, are there 2 neck pieces, one for Batman and one for Bruce or do you just mount your head of choice onto the same neck post?

Wow, this is the first image I've seen of this figure where the head doesn't just look great, but the Bale likeness comes through, it completely looks like bale wearing a mask, not just a great Batman head.

That was my favorite shot, as well. Incredibly life-like. Looks like a promo pic!

That was my favorite shot, as well. Incredibly life-like. Looks like a promo pic!

They all look life-like to me, but when I saw that one image it was like "holy Balesculpt Batman!" Really though, the lighting and everything in that shot does a great job of showing that they did a great job executing a likeness in an incomplete portrait. With just eyes and a mouth basically, they made that head look like Bale, that's skill.

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it!

After taking the 2nd round of pictures, I begin to like this figure more and more. Hot Toys really nailed it in all the right places!!!

Can't wait to receive my Joker fig & the TDK Suit Bats.
I seriously hope they will give us all the other characters like Two-Face, Commissioner Gordon

Hot Toys ROCKS!

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it!

After taking the 2nd round of pictures, I begin to like this figure more and more. Hot Toys really nailed it in all the right places!!!

Can't wait to receive my Joker fig & the TDK Suit Bats.
I seriously hope they will give us all the other characters like Two-Face, Commissioner Gordon

Hot Toys ROCKS!

Great, great pics. Awesome variety of positions and situations. Nice use of the new stand for the kicking pose, too.

They've really set the bar high with this one -- very eager to see the TDK suit.

Amazing pictures :rock

But I have to agree, Andy's sculpt is still the best, but this is a close second.

I don't know if this has already been asked, so please bear with me.

how is the rubber suit attached to the forearms? is it just pushed under the forearm armour like the Takara version or is it glued down?
I only ask because on the Takara batman when I bend the arms, the rubber gets pulled out from under the forearm armour and I can see the body and it kind of spoils the look a bit.
thank you.

Hi there all, Here are some comparisson pics of V1 BB and V2 Batman...

The V2 absolutely leaves the V1 in the dust.... I have also added some pics of my V1 BB with the Bale head from the V2 BB...note that I have left the original Black neck on nthe V1 BB and simply added the head to the black neck instead of having to swap the skin neck with the black ETC,,....it simply IMO looks more like the skin suit continues up the neck line.....

Hope you enjoy.....

100_2460.jpg

V1 and V2 comparisson

100_2464.jpg

V1

100_2465.jpg

V2

100_2469.jpg

V1

100_2468.jpg

V2

100_2470.jpg

V2 Batman and V1 Batman with V2 Bale head and black neck left on.

100_2471.jpg

Close Up....

THE BEST LIKENESS OF BATMAN EVER.............................:clap:clap:clap

Cheers Fett1

Rugby1970 & Galactiboy - thks for the comments guys!

fett1 - thks for posting those comparison shots. Man, Hot Toys really improved alot on the figure.

Rugby1970 & Galactiboy - thks for the comments guys!

fett1 - thks for posting those comparison shots. Man, Hot Toys really improved alot on the figure.

No problems anytime at all./

Cheers Fett1................:D

Hello,

I just got my first 1/6th scale figure (this Batman) and I was wondering how I was supposed to change the head and hands, do I just pull them off or something?

Thanks in advance,

Patrick van Rooijen

Hello,

I just got my first 1/6th scale figure (this Batman) and I was wondering how I was supposed to change the head and hands, do I just pull them off or something?

Thanks in advance,

Patrick van Rooijen

Hey Patrick, nice to see a fellow Benelux'er here :)

To change the heads, you can indeed just pull them off. The cowl and Bale head both connect to a ball jointed neck and can easily be switched..

Oh, and if you've got pictures, we want 'em! :monkey5

Hey Patrick, nice to see a fellow Benelux'er here :)

To change the heads, you can indeed just pull them off. The cowl and Bale head both connect to a ball jointed neck and can easily be switched..

Oh, and if you've got pictures, we want 'em! :monkey5

Is it normal that when I pull the hand or head of the whole neck or the balljoint in the hand comes off?

That happened to me too...best thing to do is put the joint with hand connected into a cup of boiling water,pop the joint out,put that in the arm,and put the new hand on that.

That happened to me too...best thing to do is put the joint with hand connected into a cup of boiling water,pop the joint out,put that in the arm,and put the new hand on that.

Will I have to do that each time I want to swap?

And how would I do something like that for the neck?
Dont think boiling rubber is to good?

Last edited:
Will I have to do that each time I want to swap?

And how would I do something like that for the neck?
Dont think boiling rubber is to good?

Yeah, HT hand joints can be tricky sometimes; but the neck shouldn't be too much of a problem. I don't think boiling the head will be necessary, mate. Just give it a good pull :whip

Back