Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone in the uk wants to buy my batpod let me know, letting go of it will make it easier to skip the tdkr figures.

I was considering selling mine but now I'm thinking of hanging onto it for a Catwoman display....:naughty:panic:

cawomancrop2.jpg

Custom 1:6 HT Camouflage Tumbler. Please have a look at all pics here:

https://www.spaceshop-online.eu/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2575

Amazing! :clap

I was considering selling mine but now I'm thinking of hanging onto it for a Catwoman display....:naughty:panic:

cawomancrop2.jpg

Amazing! :clap

Well its lucky they conceived of and made the Batpod in time for TDKR. Imagine if Catwoman commandeered the Tumbler - you wouldn't be able to get a Transformers 2 Megan Fox-esque view of her arse.

If anyone in the uk wants to buy my batpod let me know, letting go of it will make it easier to skip the tdkr figures.

Ha, thats the motivation behind me selling a few of the things I'm selling/have sold. To avert future temptations.

Anyone have a good website to order a acylic case for my tumbler I got coming in august would like to get one for 89 batmobile too.

Anyone have a good website to order a acylic case for my tumbler I got coming in august would like to get one for 89 batmobile too.

I'm in the exact same boat. There's plenty of time for the 89 Batmobile, but the Tumbler's not too far away and I have to make room and get a case for it. My house is way too dusty to leave it exposed lol. I'll have to see if any local shops will make one for me.

The Tumbler collects dust like a mofo alright. Just gave mine a going over the other day, so many intricate surfaces to go over..

I'm in the exact same boat. There's plenty of time for the 89 Batmobile, but the Tumbler's not too far away and I have to make room and get a case for it. My house is way too dusty to leave it exposed lol. I'll have to see if any local shops will make one for me.

Bumping this any one have a good website to order acrylic cases for the tumbler. US website wold be prfered.

Thank you folks for your positive reactions on my custom made tumbler - he was painted by a professional artist - it was expensive - but i love this car - Thanx for the compliments

At last I will get a Batpod and Tumbler...wonder where the Batpod annoucement for rerelease is???

At last I will get a Batpod and Tumbler...wonder where the Batpod annoucement for rerelease is???

I think the Batman wave is about to hit us the showed us every Avenger including those in development, a sneek peek as the Amazing Spiderman the only thing that could stand in the way of them showing us TDKR is the upcomming Prometheus movie if they have anything ready for that. If not get ready hopefully its nothing but Batman untill the movie followed by X men if they follow their standard partern.

Edition Size? Tumbler/Batpod Batmobile

Hey Guys,
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone here know what the edition size for the bat vehicles are? I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

I ordered a tumbler and now im on the fence about weather or not to get the 89 version too. Now I want a botpod too. I was sleeping on these batman figures for a while, now I am awake!

Last edited:
is this worth getting been looking at pics of this cant believe how big it is

The Tumbler and Batpod came thru Philly yesterday (www.tumblertour.com) and I was able to get some pictures :yess::yess::yess:

tumblerj.jpg

batpod.jpg

Really cool to see them up close. There were some photos from other cities where it looked like people were able to get on the Batpod and take pictures but not at this stop....:(....still pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back