Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people assuming this is coming with a figure. Im just expecting a rerelease of the old bat pod

Im def going to be ordering this to go with the tumbler are you going to order one too jye.

Great stuff, will be one step closer to my dream TDKR setup. Now for the Camo Tumbler, as The Bat and The Bat-Pod are a go. Next stop: figuretown!:rock

Hmmm, I wonder if this is the last time we will see Hot Toys release the vehicles and the Dark Knight figures.. Since this is the last time there will be a Nolan Bat film... I think I might have to be all in for this go around!

If this isn't just a straight re-release like The Tumbler, it'd be cool if they used the pics for this release as teasers for some of the new figures (Catwoman and Batman) by featuring them in the picture set for the Bat-Pod.

If this isn't just a straight re-release like The Tumbler, it'd be cool if they used the pics for this release as teasers for some of the new figures (Catwoman and Batman) by featuring them in the picture set for the Bat-Pod.

That would be great. I wonder how far along they are with Catwoman, Batman and Bane. I'm expecting that they will have all three at SDCC.

Hmmm, I wonder if this is the last time we will see Hot Toys release the vehicles and the Dark Knight figures.. Since this is the last time there will be a Nolan Bat film... I think I might have to be all in for this go around!

lol They're about to release another Joker figure! Expect the Camo Tumbler like the sun itself

You think they're gonna let a little thing like not having new movies stop them from putting out more merchandise :rotfl They can't just walk away from Batman :panic:

"A New The Dark Knight Rises Hot Toys Pre-Order Rides In Soon!"

Does mean it not re-release like The Tumbler?

Awesome! Saw this via SSC email as well. Missed out on the initial release of the Batpod and Tumbler. Will for sure pick up the Batpod to go with the Tumbler I have on preorder as well.

If it hasn't already been mentioned, I'm sure HT re-releasing these Bat vehicles is to take advantage of all the marketing hype leading up to the upcoming new DKR movie. It's almost similar to what the movie studio is doing with the "2012 Tumbler Tour" as part of their marketing in the promotion and anticipation of the new Bat movie. I did get to see the Tumbler and Batpod up close in person when the Tumbler Tour made it's second stop her in Tulsa. I stuck around to the end of the showing to watch both vehicles being loaded on the trailer and shot some video of the Tumbler when it started it's engine and turned on its front lights. Pretty impressive vehicles when seeing them in person for sure.

What's the difference between the TDK and TDKR version? I haven't been following it all that much.

I guess the only difference is TDKR ver. can attracted Batman new weapon Emp Blaster.

61026.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back