Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tumbler and Batpod came thru Philly yesterday (www.tumblertour.com) and I was able to get some pictures :yess::yess::yess:

tumblerj.jpg

batpod.jpg

Really cool to see them up close. There were some photos from other cities where it looked like people were able to get on the Batpod and take pictures but not at this stop....:(....still pretty awesome.

wow i missed it didn't know they were in philly

The Tumbler and Batpod came thru Philly yesterday (www.tumblertour.com) and I was able to get some pictures :yess::yess::yess:

tumblerj.jpg

batpod.jpg

Really cool to see them up close. There were some photos from other cities where it looked like people were able to get on the Batpod and take pictures but not at this stop....:(....still pretty awesome.

Not screen accurate..

Looks like the batpod is getting a rerelease as well:

From the SS newsletter:

A New The Dark Knight Rises Hot Toys Pre-Order Rides In Soon!
HTHot Toys Batpod Sixth Scale Figure Related Product will be riding in for Pre-Order through SideshowCollectibles.com on Friday, June 1st, 2012, so keep an eye out for your chance to order this Batman must-have! [Batpod Pre-Oders June 1st!]

Nice. Even today, ebay prices start around $900 for it, and go almost to the ridiculous $2K. They should start dropping very soon.

Saw that on facebook, also says batpod figure related product will be up for pre order tomorow or am i mis reading it

What's the difference between the TDK and TDKR version? I haven't been following it all that much.

a new box and a new price tag. maybe a new bumper sticker that says "chicks in catsuits drive... men crazy"

it was inevitable... but damn.

So it'll probably just be a straight re-release of the one from 2008 with a different box? There aren't any actual differences between the actual machine that is featured in the movie compared to the one in The Dark Knight? I traded it away a couple of years ago and kind of regretted it, especially since I traded it for something stupid.

If it is a straight re-issue of the TDK Batpod there's no need to have her permanently attached, unless they just couldn't get the leg articulation with the female truetype.

So it'll probably just be a straight re-release of the one from 2008 with a different box? There aren't any actual differences between the actual machine that is featured in the movie compared to the one in The Dark Knight? I traded it away a couple of years ago and kind of regretted it, especially since I traded it for something stupid.

honestly, i don't have a clue. from the very few pics i've seen it looks the same. i doubt there'll be many changes if any though. i imagine it's just another excuse for HT to violently and savagely rape their "limited edition" labeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back