Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catwoman riding the Batpod
catw3.jpg

Does this mean that we might get a rerelease of the Bat Pod as well ? I am so close to buying one off Ebay at a crazy price and a rerelease would be my best bet !

Still haven't sold my Batpod like I was trying to. I might not bother at this point. I'm too afraid of ebay, yes its potentially bigger money but since I'd be a first time seller ebay would probably hold my funds till the buyer decides whether or not to **** me in the a$$. I don't want to be kept in suspense over it. Its past the point where I could get big money for it here - everyone knows it will be rereleased - and with likely having to ship it internationally my profit would be next to nothing especially with what I'm charged in Ireland. And truth is if I can't make a profit on it I don't think I want to part with it. Perhaps when I see it in action again in TDKR I'll be glad I didn't manage to move it on.

Thank you for hearing my tale. As you were.

Still haven't sold my Batpod like I was trying to. I might not bother at this point. I'm too afraid of ebay, yes its potentially bigger money but since I'd be a first time seller ebay would probably hold my funds till the buyer decides whether or not to **** me in the a$$. I don't want to be kept in suspense over it. Its past the point where I could get big money for it here - everyone knows it will be rereleased - and with likely having to ship it internationally my profit would be next to nothing especially with what I'm charged in Ireland. And truth is if I can't make a profit on it I don't think I want to part with it. Perhaps when I see it in action again in TDKR I'll be glad I didn't manage to move it on.

Thank you for hearing my tale. As you were.

I think it's a wise decision.

I'm done selling my stuff, too many regrets.

Besides, the relaunch will be the same as yours if it follows how the Tumbler was handled.

Unless there are upgrades in the movie that we're not aware of. :panic:

Quick, get your arse on Ebay and sell sell SELL!

Last edited:
I wonder why the Tumbler re-release got delayed? Still, kinda good thing for me since it spaces out payments even more.

Thanks for sharing your foresight on the Bat Pod everyone ! It was $250.00 when first released. I am very close to buying one for about $600.00 on Ebay. Most go for $800.00 plus and a grand is common. I'm conflicted because if by some chance HT doesn't re-release i'll be at a loss because I could never afford it much higher. I know the Tumbler rocks but it was the Bat Pod's moments that had me in the film. I was done when it banked off the wall and turned. and those last seconds when he sped off at the end running from the police, with Gordon affirming him as a " Dark Knight " :thud:

Last edited:
^I've actually felt less andl less need for the batpod :S. If it is re-released I will buy it for sure - but I don't feel as strong for buying it on the secondery market..
But who knows, that might change again :p

If anyone in the uk wants to buy my batpod let me know, letting go of it will make it easier to skip the tdkr figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back