Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For walllmounting option it may be sticking out a bit much but would imagine a slanted Tumbler might look best and sticking out less, just got to find a way to create a base that looks like a roof ;)

so anyway im pretty new to this forum and collecting i bought a tumbler off ebay new in box it was sealed but the entire rear was broken off anyone else have problems of damage when they got theres

so anyway im pretty new to this forum and collecting i bought a tumbler off ebay new in box it was sealed but the entire rear was broken off anyone else have problems of damage when they got theres

eBay? how much did you pay for it?

Has anyone ever had to replace the LED lights? How long do they last for?

I remember reading posts by some who got theirs with a dead/burnt out light or two. Not cool to get it right out of the box with a defect like that.

I think LEDs last a pretty long time though. I am not sure exactly how long the HT ones last, I've had my Bat-pod and Tumbler since the initial release, and my lights haven't burnt out yet, but they aren't on that often, and rare times when they are on, it's not for a long time. I also don't leave the batteries in for long in case I forget about them for months and they corrode the terminals.

From Michael Crawford's review, who received his with a burnt out light. https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_081709a.htm

UPDATE: After playing around with hit a bit, I figured out how to easily pop the cover off the dual lights. Hot Toys makes this pretty easily, actually, and the two lights unplug from the rest of the wiring with a connector. HT is sending along a replacement, so it should be an easy fix. Annoying yes, but not a major problem.

Last edited:
hmm I can't be sure if he got the acrylic base option but that looks like the pavement option I have which I basically cut of a roll of roofing material

hey geil, the question was posed a few posts back about if you still make the custom cases for the tumblers. can you confirm if you do?

also, what is the cheapest place people have found the tumbler for sale? best i have seen online is $425 with about $25 shipping.

thanks!

I will get back into it at least to make a few for ppl here but it will have to wait till weather gets better. Hopefully I can get of my ass and make a large batch in Mar/April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back