Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I wish that I had started collecting sooner. This is such an awesome looking beast and sadly, one that I'll probably never have:mad:

Just out of curiosity, how much did this sale for at retail?

Damn I wish that I had started collecting sooner. This is such an awesome looking beast and sadly, one that I'll probably never have:mad:

Just out of curiosity, how much did this sale for at retail?

I paid $369 for mine when it came out.

Ok thanks. I'd love to have this, but no way am I payin the eBay prices. Congrats to all you lucky freaks that got this at retail.

Does anybody know how many of the Tumblers were produced? I heard under 500. (Sorry if this is in the 591 other pages of the post. It is just too massive to read it all.)

I regret not buying the batpod when a member was selling it for under $200. Sadly my tumbler is still in storage.

if i knew that the price of the vehicles would be this expensive...i would definitely bought it in the past...

But that's the case with most collectibles though. Just check out the prices on older HT for an example. I always told myself that if I don't get it on release or shortly after, then I'm screwed.

How long till the wife notices?

tumbler4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back