Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is $2100 shipped for both, that sounds about the right ballpark.

Thanks and what would you expect them to go for used, displayed in very good condition with only the inner boxes. Without intent to resell, simply to collect and display? Curious if I got a good deal, providing they arrive intact as I understand they are quite fragile...pronounced Frah Jeeee Lay LOL!

Thanks and what would you expect them to go for used, displayed in very good condition with only the inner boxes. Without intent to resell, simply to collect and display? Curious if I got a good deal, providing they arrive intact as I understand they are quite fragile...pronounced Frah Jeeee Lay LOL!

If you like the figures and don't feel bad about dropping huge amount of cash on them = good deal :)

Just tell us what you paid for them and we will tell you whether it was a fair deal or not ;)

Appreciate it. Was hoping to gets some ballparks from around the world to calm my nerves. But You're right, I did it because I enjoy them, they were in M/NM condition, boxes as well. All accessories working and in order. The figures, I am not concerned. Truthfully, I am concerned about the BatMobile, BatPod and will I be underwhelmed when I receive them, will they be damaged in transit or something broken left out of the conversation? Or is it just buyers remorse? When I get them on Wednesday I will post pics and the price I paid ;-) I will give you a hint... Over $750 under $3000 for both.

Over $2K for both BatPod & Tumbler?! Both are currently collecting dust on top of my Detolfs. I'm glad I was fortunate enough to have pre-ordered these back then!

I paid retail as well for these ($250 and $369) and as much as I'm a TDK fan and love them, I would not pay over $2k for these. Don't get me wrong, they are nice, but not $2k nice.

I paid retail as well for these ($250 and $369) and as much as I'm a TDK fan and love them, I would not pay over $2k for these. Don't get me wrong, they are nice, but not $2k nice.

They are $2K nice if you sell them though :lol. Sorry. Please. Don't ever sell them.

:borg:

They are $2K nice if you sell them though :lol. Sorry. Please. Don't ever sell them.

:borg:

Well of course Jeff ! I'm just saying I wouldn't buy them at that price...but that's just me. I'm not selling them either :lol

I know you were playing with the idea at one point but NO! DON"T DO IT!:nono
unless you intend to get them in 1:1 of cause :lol

And yeah I would never really want to buy at these crazy prices... Just glad my timing was not so bad though I still paid way more than you on both :p

I know you were playing with the idea at one point but NO! DON"T DO IT!:nono
unless you intend to get them in 1:1 of cause :lol

And yeah I would never really want to buy at these crazy prices... Just glad my timing was not so bad though I still paid way more than you on both :p

Ya I had a breakdown of some sorts :lol ...hmmm, 1:1...

Yes the prices are ridiculous and you pay what you want to pay. It also goes with supply and demand. The good thing with these 2 collectibles unlike Iron Man, Batman, Jack Sparrow, and a lot of other figures, is that you are pretty well assured these won't get remade / re-issued. Also with the little amount made and the ones broken, they are rare. I wasn't saying you got shafted or anything. I was just saying that I'd have a hard time paying that much for these.

I didn't go for the Tumbler at the original 599 and I'm certainly not going for it at today's inflated prices and I still don't have regrets about not buying it. But like GAtes said, you pay what you feel is fair and whether you want it badly. I hope you get one of the good copies without any defects.

Yes I had a hard time paying that much too. BTW, I paid $1550 USD including shipping for both. The pictures looked very good, and grilled the guy until I was satisfied. Let's hope I am on Wednesday. I am in the us and I don't recall those being offered via SSC, or were they? Nevertheless I now put preorders for all I like, I see that SSC are mandating deposits as well.

Yes I had a hard time paying that much too. BTW, I paid $1550 USD including shipping for both. The pictures looked very good, and grilled the guy until I was satisfied. Let's hope I am on Wednesday. I am in the us and I don't recall those being offered via SSC, or were they? Nevertheless I now put preorders for all I like, I see that SSC are mandating deposits as well.

1550 for both?! With shipping???!

Damn, that's a killer price, I think you should be very happy.

What was MSRP for both? Around 700$ (450$ for Tumbler + Bat-pod) + shipping , so I think you got them very cheap.

Damn, can't believe at the thought of getting back, £1,116 for the Pod and £1,728 for the Batmobile. I wouldn't sell it though.

I can't remember what I paid for them back in 2009. Something sticks in my mind £180 for the Pod and I know it was £275 for the Batmobile. Ah, no, it was £299 for the Pod and the Batmobile was discounted from £379 to £279.

Last edited:
I paid for the TUMBLER $425.00 shipping $40.00 and for the Batpod $200.00 plush $16.00 shipping!! I'm so happy with this two BADBOYS in my collection!! :)

There is a reason why these are going for so much....
Cause NONE OF US IS WILLING TO LET IT GO EVEN AT THESE PRICES!!!! :lol WE ARE A LOYAL BUNCH WITH PRINCIPLES :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back