Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys this is my very very very first post on Sideshow Freaks.

It's me seb, some of you guys already know me now. Dino, Jeff, how's it going guys?

Which Seb are you, I guess you are talking to another Jeff? :p
Btw nice weathering
:borg:

very subtle but looks good. It no longer has those out of the box toy tires.

Very true indeed. The rear wheels just needs the outer rim done up black.

10.jpg

I have no idea why Hot Toys changed it. They had it accurate before release. I don't get why they have things accurate then on release they make them inaccurate.

Well I am Sebastian Lutz.

I was talking about jeff parker. Anyways, thanks for your comments about my weathered tires.

I want to mod it even more. Does anybody have very close shots of the side lights? You know on the front they all go by two, but then you have those two lone lights, one on each side, behind the cockpit? Also I'd like to have very close shots of the rear, behind the wheels and the propane tanks?

Thank you guys !!

Wow Gail that looks awesome …who makes it?

Sure great.

Couldn’t find it in they’re catalogue, but I found some old pictures I took at IKEA before I bought it.

dsc07132t.jpg

dsc07133u.jpg

Good luck.

tumblerdisplay.jpg

I wasn’t completely satisfied with my Tumbler display.

The Tumbler and Batpod really needed to be displayed together, so this summer I have customised the table to fit them both and to make it dusts free.
I’m very pleased how it looks now.

For a Batfreak nerd like me this is a grand grail to own, and to see the prices the Tumbler been sold for these days …makes it even more pleasant.

Hope you like it:

dscf2476copy.jpg

dscf2497copy.jpg

dscf2500copy.jpg

dscf2484copy.jpg

Sorry to bump this but just wanted to again encourage you to start a new thread in this section as ppl have been asking me and I don't want to take credit for your ingenuity
Oh had to remove the emoticons as it exceeded the 10pics per post limit

Very classy Geil :3

nono not mine... FigureFreak please please please start taking more credit and start your own thread.. tons of freaks will appreciate it and it be easier to search in a dedicated thread than trying to dig it up in this one. This one really has to be seperated as I suspect a lot of ppl will take advantage of this setup if they only knew about it

Hey Figurefreaks,

Your set up is awesome, mate. I have a question, I don't see any cords from the lights? Can I ask how you have is wired?

Rory

Does anybody know what lights FigureFreaks used?

I know there are LEDs he bought at IKEA; but they have differents products like that with different names. I love how the light is weak but bright enough just to light the tumbler and the bike. I want to buy the same ones.

Thank you guys

I am pretty sure he used the Dioder pure white ones but hope he will shine in.. Figure Freak where are you?

MovieGuy Seb- You did a great job on the tires. Your display you described sound like it will be great too. Your going to have to show some pics when you get it done.

Some of these displays are incredible. That Ikea table is too much hahaha

Hello guys, I am currently modding my tumbler but I cannot find enough details pictures of it. The pictures I find on the internet are always too dark. I'd like to have pictures of the grilles that are on the back, between the wheels and the body of the car, under the flaps, where the propane tanks are. Also, I'd like to have close shots of that area where the rear lights are? You know on the front you have four couples of light, and then behind, on both sides of the cockpit, there are two lone lights, one of each side of the car? Could anybody send me pictures of that, if you have some? Thank you guys.

Mind if I ask a quick question? Is there somewhere online where I can get a good and trustworthy deal on buying a Tumbler or Batpod?

eBay seems iffy, and I'd like to know that I'm buying from a trusted source AND that I won't have to pay 800 bucks.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks! Sincerely!

One of each as well!

US$399.99 for Bat-Pod.
US$649.99 for Batmobile.

One of each as well!

US$399.99 for Bat-Pod.
US$649.99 for Batmobile.

I alread have both the pod and the tumbler, but just because I was curious, i wanted to check myself on that toys2 net website and it doesnt work.

When I type the adress, the site doesnt open. It does show me a blank page, but when I click the GO button, NOTHING happens; the page doesnt even load.

Same thing when i search it thru google.

It works with any other site.... Strange.....

This wouldnt encourage me to buy something on that site lol.... Anyway man. I look forward to getting your TDK Cape i just bought from you on ebay. (the good friend).
:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Actually they have an actual store and very reputable as they are one of the few Hot Toys authorized dealers in North America. I guess whoever is hosting their website is having trouble. I was just trying to get on as well :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back