Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
few pages back someone had some luck contacting HT for replacements parts but likely for purchase and they still have to get back to him what they can find
:borg:

mf6m.jpg

OK just an update. I had to move my new toy into the case instead of the Tumbler and Batpod but just to show that I have finally started the coffee table mod. Still trying to figure out how to route the MDF base and order some more acrylic. Thanks again FigureFreak

Last edited:
OMG! :horror That looks absolutely delicious Jeff …just awesome. :love Congrats on getting that amazing collectible. :clap

I have to re-direct this to a friend of mine who is a big SW fan …he's going to love it. :wink1:

Nice to see some update pics. …keep posting. :)

…and for the bat sign; I decided to make my own custom during this winter (more fun) …thanks for the idea. :wave

Last edited:
Thanks to you :D. Just have to finish it off like yours but might not have the right tools for it though. As for DIY keep us posted. Very curiouser of your approach. I always wanted to but I can keep up with life now lately

Got my batman figure the other day, bloody hard to get him on the batpod. Had him nearly there, cant quite get his hands on the handlebars

mf6m.jpg

OK just an update. I had to move my new toy into the case instead of the Tumbler and Batpod but just to show that I have finally started the coffee table mod. Still trying to figure out how to route the MDF base and order some more acrylic. Thanks again FigureFreak

The tumbler would look pretty sweet in that table! :D But this still rocks! :rock

Thanks I love both but without the Tumbler there would be no Falcon. TDK started it all for me and I am loving it
As for the table I have to say again Figurefreak was the one that got this table first and had his tumbler and batpod in it his final version and is oh so sweet and reason why I got this too to steal the idea :lol. It's just too beautiful. Too bad having two of these in my livingroom would be overkill and since the MF is just too big, Tumbler had to step aside. Aparently the dining table version still is in production. $300 with 4 chairs. I did not care for the chairs and found just the table in the as-is section for $150 with missing chairs. Since it's been there for over a week they were willing to reduce it further to $120. Took it and paid and inspected and turns out the glass top was missing :horror! went back and negotiated some more and finally to $50 for basically just the frame!!! I will just cut an acrylic sheet for the top and use as a display anyways :D
Now I gotto find space for it :p

Last edited:
tumblerdisplay.jpg

I wasn’t completely satisfied with my Tumbler display. :idea

The Tumbler and Batpod really needed to be displayed together, so this summer I have customised the table to fit them both and to make it dusts free.
I’m very pleased how it looks now. :love

For a Batfreak nerd like me :FREAK: this is a grand grail to own, and to see the prices the Tumbler been sold for these days …makes it even more pleasant. :yess:

Hope you like it:

dscf2476copy.jpg

dscf2497copy.jpg

dscf2500copy.jpg

dscf2484copy.jpg

In case you guys missed this since we are in the Tumbler thread
Figurefreak you should make a new thread dedicated to this table conversion. This deserves to be on it's own. I think there was a section specifically addressing making displays?

This might be a silly question but how do you guys take the dust off your Tumbler wheels??

never had dust getting to my tumbler until now when I misplanned and sold my old case but my new case is not complete yet so I will eventually have to look at it but in the past I have used copressed air and in the TDK V1 rubber suit I used 3M magical tape to do so. I would assume you can do the same for the rubber tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back