Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the resale for for a Tumbler and Batpod? I have a Tumbler and Batpod both in their original packaging. The Tumbler was never displayed or put together and the Batpod was displayed, but the cape accessory is still in the original packaging and it sat in a display cabinet for a few months. It was toss-up between selling these bat vehilcles or an original ver 1 Predator and Dutch figure. I live in NYC in a Manhattan apartment and the Tumbler and Batpod will likely never get displayed because of lack of space. The two Predator figures can at least go on the shelf in the living room. Looking at EBAY, I figure about $650-700 for the Tumbler and $300-350 for the Batpod. Do these prices seem in the ballpark? I am going to put them up for sale next week once I can put an EBAY listing together.

What's the resale for for a Tumbler and Batpod? I have a Tumbler and Batpod both in their original packaging. The Tumbler was never displayed or put together and the Batpod was displayed, but the cape accessory is still in the original packaging and it sat in a display cabinet for a few months. It was toss-up between selling these bat vehilcles or an original ver 1 Predator and Dutch figure. I live in NYC in a Manhattan apartment and the Tumbler and Batpod will likely never get displayed because of lack of space. The two Predator figures can at least go on the shelf in the living room. Looking at EBAY, I figure about $650-700 for the Tumbler and $300-350 for the Batpod. Do these prices seem in the ballpark? I am going to put them up for sale next week once I can put an EBAY listing together.

Or you can post 50 posts in here, ask Dave to allow you to sell in the F/S Threat. Saves you the trouble of deadbeats and ebay fees. Just saying.:dunno

Good luck with that, mate.

Nowadays it's almost impossible. And even when there is a Tumbler left, it's usually for a price that beats every record lol.

I bought mine for $500 last year from toys2 here in Canada. Im just looking at some old auctions on the bay...some of these have sold for almost $1000 :horror

Chris

Yes..but, that is ebay at some crazy prices. If you look at the Sonar DX Batman...that is selling at close to $400. As I stated earlier..crazy ebay prices.

mf6m.jpg

OK just an update. I had to move my new toy into the case instead of the Tumbler and Batpod but just to show that I have finally started the coffee table mod. Still trying to figure out how to route the MDF base and order some more acrylic. Thanks again FigureFreak
:borg:

Cool...where did you get that ? who makes it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back