Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here and just wanted to say howdy...also, Spidey I am very interested in the Batpod.

Re: Hot Toys Bat Pod

I'd never pay $550, I didn't even want to pay near that much for the Tumbler. I'm satisfied with the just over $200 I payed for it some months back.

bragging on the sly?? rubbing others faces in it while trying to look innocent???

Like Prof. Dingle Dong said on the old Woody Wood Pecker Show....*speaks in German accent* "people is the craziest things". :duh

Got my Tumbler today and at Geil's request here are some pics...

043.jpg

050.jpg

081.jpg

015.jpg

Now all you need is a custom cape for DX02 and permanantly eat of the floor :lol

BTW one of my custom case for a member here :D
Sloightly larger to allow the Batman to be in it too
casebatpodh1.jpg

No glue. You are suppose to use an acrylic solvent to merge/fuse the acrylic. More details in my blog linked in my sig. I only do that for local orders as otherwise it is too big to ship and too fragile. I tried all sorts of regular glue I can get in Homedepot and none of it will do (trust me I got $40 worth of glue in my garage to proof :p)
I source industrial grade doublesided transparent tape you can't get from stores ;) This way I can ship flat and the collector can finish the assembly oh and it's not poisonous :p

yeah but whats it called? dude you got practicly a book in that blog. all i want is 1 name.

BTW one of my custom case for a member here :D
Sloightly larger to allow the Batman to be in it too
casebatpodh1.jpg

Damn I want one !!! And for my Tumbler LOL. Hey I just noticed you're in TO. I'm 5 minutes away from Ottawa.

yeah but whats it called? dude you got practicly a book in that blog. all i want is 1 name.

Oh you want it that easy ;) well it's in the first reference link in my first sentence and it's called weld-on 4. There are similar solvents from other brands but I do not remember the names right now.

Damn I want one !!! And for my Tumbler LOL. Hey I just noticed you're in TO. I'm 5 minutes away from Ottawa.

Another local :D. Well shipping and unreasonable
expectations are the two deal killers usually so you got one down ;)

Awesome, really great setup on display there. Open a museum and start charging on the door!

Oh you want it that easy ;) well it's in the first reference link in my first sentence and it's called weld-on 4. There are similar solvents from other brands but I do not remember the names right now.

Another local :D. Well shipping and unreasonable
expectations are the two deal killers usually so you got one down ;)

Unreasonable expectations ? Like what ?

Nono not you :p
I have had ppl ask me in detail how to do it and then when I quote what I believe to be an extremely reasonable price I get a slap in my face like I was stealing from them :(. It's ok to say no thanks and thanks for all the answers in the DIY blog.
More specific to you most of the times shipping to the US ends up being a third of my charge. So I am more referring you being able to save that since you are close by. Especially for large cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back