Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Tumbler today and at Geil's request here are some pics...
081.jpg

Hey, this is just the ____ detail freak in my talking, but the windshield part should actually be tucked under the panels, not over.

Nono not you :p
I have had ppl ask me in detail how to do it and then when I quote what I believe to be an extremely reasonable price I get a slap in my face like I was stealing from them :(. It's ok to say no thanks and thanks for all the answers in the DIY blog.
More specific to you most of the times shipping to the US ends up being a third of my charge. So I am more referring you being able to save that since you are close by. Especially for large cases

I see :) ...if you're interested PM me a price for a case for the Tumbler and I'll say either yes or no thank you :lol ...I'd be happy to get something to shelter that beast from people's hands and dust.

I see :) ...if you're interested PM me a price for a case for the Tumbler and I'll say either yes or no thank you :lol ...I'd be happy to get something to shelter that beast from people's hands and dust.

hi Gates. My prices are not something I keep secret :p it's in my custom thread linked in my sig. Tumbler cases start at $160 just to give you an idea.

thanks for the easy info Geil!
No problem. The info is out there. I just googled it and not like I invented it :eek:

hi Gates. My prices are not something I keep secret :p it's in my custom thread linked in my sig. Tumbler cases start at $160 just to give you an idea.

No problem. The info is out there. I just googled it and not like I invented it :eek:

PM sent.....

I read somewhere on this board that there are glitches in the Hot Toys Tumbler...could someone enlighten me as to what I should look for when I unpack it.

Well I hit my last nerve with the Batpod and Batman tonight ! Got the Batpod yesterday and started putting it together but had a hard time with the handlebars (not staying on properly or would pop off easily). Then tonight I tried posing Batman on it and the damn handlebars kept coming off and had problems with the cape. So I superglued the handlebars...take that you #$%@& ! Not coming off now. Now battling with the stupid cape. Pins don't seem to want to stay on his shoulders and the long plastic ends that hold the cape up are a pain.

You never get a sense of the size until you actually see the Tumbler irl. I always thought it huge in the pictures, but to actually see it, I was wowed by it.

how do you clean the dust off from the batpod tires? I tried using disinfectant wipes and some other spray but it didnt come off. Also can I use that tire shine stuff from autozone?

how do you clean the dust off from the batpod tires? I tried using disinfectant wipes and some other spray but it didnt come off. Also can I use that tire shine stuff from autozone?

I think it's made that way. It was like that out of the box for me.

Any mods to the Dark Knight Batmobile 1/6 ?

Anyone had the courage to add anything to the hot toys Batmobile ?
Cockpit lights ? Artificial flame at rear etc

Well I hit my last nerve with the Batpod and Batman tonight ! Got the Batpod yesterday and started putting it together but had a hard time with the handlebars (not staying on properly or would pop off easily). Then tonight I tried posing Batman on it and the damn handlebars kept coming off and had problems with the cape. So I superglued the handlebars...take that you #$%@& ! Not coming off now. Now battling with the stupid cape. Pins don't seem to want to stay on his shoulders and the long plastic ends that hold the cape up are a pain.

got to ask this; anyone else had trouble putting on the handle bars (the side bars that insert into the main bars)?

Mine are giving me stress :slap

do you know if this thing will stll fit in the box if the handle bars are super-glued in place? Also is it normal for both main bars to kinda pivot inwards and outwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back