Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some love to the bat-pod

mpod.png

mpod2.png

i know, have posted some in the medi-thread, but ... whatever :D:peace

Is toys2 trust worthy place to order because when I went to enter my credit card. My mac could not make a secure connection

I trusted them so far and it works for me. I should be getting my package Thursday. Thanks Geil.

We're giving away a Bat-Pod in our Birthday Bash 3 contest, and you have 30 chances to win... Don't miss out!

Hey D. Martin. I tried using the link to enter the contest but it wont work for me. All that pops up is the email app on my computer which I don't use and is not set up. Do we have to use the link? I know your site says so, but what if it wont work for people like me?

Figured I'm not the only one with this problem so I'd post it here just incase someone else has this problem. If I'm wrong please reply to me with a PM and I'll delete this post.

I think it's 30 separate mails as each has a unique header to identify for which question we are sending a reply. Check out the above posted link for more details.

Thanks Dave for this opportunity.

I think you have to answer all questions to enter to win the big price! But I think we already missed the first few questions by the time Dave posted here :'(

NVM you can access all previous questions and still have time to submit the answers to them :p

Last edited:
I think you have to answer all questions to enter to win the big price! But I think we already missed the first few questions by the time Dave posted here :'(

"All entries must be in before the contest ends on 12:00 PM (PST) February 20, 2010" ... So i think we are still game.:banana What say Dave?

They're all still game. I just went and answered them all. I don't really care for the big prize. I actually just wanna win the batpod. The rest doesn't really do anything for me. Unless he gets the 3 ninja turtle statues for prizes. I want those.

WOO-HOO!:chew:chew:chew

so i finally ordered my HT Tumbler, I've awaited months and months to save up for this beast and finally placed my order last week! Checked my UPS tracking, it's coming to me next Tuesday!! I'm so stoked to finally get this thing in my hands, hopefully won't be too badly scratched or damaged....its crapshoot nowadays with Hot Toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back