Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one yesterday!! It looks great. No problems with mine. I patiently put the spoilers on it.

Bigbadtoystore.com had 10% off all regular (not new or pre-order) items this weekend so I got some store credit too.:D

Anyway, I have it set up with Hot Toys TDK Batman and the newest Joker. I don't plan on getting into too much Hot toys stuff. I prefer the 1/4 scale, but these go really well with the Tumbler. Wife loves it too.:banana..............no, really!

[/QUOTE]Wife loves it too.:banana..............no, really![/QUOTE]

Really? My g/f hates my Tumbler always complains its taking up most of the enterance space to our apartment :p

Well, I got rid of my HT Tumbler in the summer selling it to a fellow member. Stupid. Should not have done that. Made up for it today and ordered a replacement from Toynk Toys today. Should be here next week. Going to order the DX Joker next.

I got one yesterday!! It looks great. No problems with mine. I patiently put the spoilers on it.

Bigbadtoystore.com had 10% off all regular (not new or pre-order) items this weekend so I got some store credit too.:D

Anyway, I have it set up with Hot Toys TDK Batman and the newest Joker. I don't plan on getting into too much Hot toys stuff. I prefer the 1/4 scale, but these go really well with the Tumbler. Wife loves it too.:banana..............no, really!

Sounds like you got a good one and I'm not talking about your tumbler.
Also awesome name! I would kill for some Big Trouble in Little China's figures.

Sounds like you got a good one and I'm not talking about your tumbler.
Also awesome name! I would kill for some Big Trouble in Little China's figures.

Yeah, I think I did. She's the same one who said "Wow, we have to get that!!" after watching that 1/2 hour review of the Cinemaquette Predator. That was even after she knew how much it would cost.:D

Oh god stop showing off :eek:. We all dropped our jaws in envy by your last statement and you had to rub it in :( :lol
now stop talking and show your collection already :D and we mean not just your collectibles :lol

Oh god stop showing off :eek:. We all dropped our jaws in envy by your last statement and you had to rub it in :( :lol
now stop talking and show your collection already :D and we mean not just your collectibles :lol

Sorry, I don't kiss and tell.:lol

I wasn't trying to make anybody jealous. Did I mention she really wants the Bobby C Heath Ledger bust when it comes out?:naughty

I wasn't trying to make anybody jealous. Did I mention she really wants the Bobby C Heath Ledger bust when it comes out?:naughty

Arghhhhhh:banghead :banghead
now be an angel and show off your collection too ok just tumbler, batpod and co. will suffice. Would not want to loose if your woman is a total babe too ;)

Next thing you're gonna tell us is that you're a millionaire and you have a while wing dedicated to your collection. :banghead

Got sick looking at my tumbler in the box so guess what I did:
ThuFeb18225637AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

ThuFeb18225632AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

ThuFeb18225629AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Yup... I took it out.

Thanks Geil. Just need the money to get the display cases from you for the Tumbler and Pod.

Thanks Geil. Just need the money to get the display cases from you for the Tumbler and Pod.

yeah cases :p I am still doing them :p But prices went up a bit as material cost jumped. I am working on a new layout to improve cost but sacrifice size a bit if you don't need it as large as mine but I let you know when you are ready for it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back