Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know if this has been mentioned since this is a long thread, but how do you clean the smudge on top of the tumber. mine seems like the styrofoam left a dull mark on the plastic.

some love to the bat-pod

mpod.png

mpod2.png

i know, have posted some in the medi-thread, but ... whatever :D:peace

Soooo cool, your bats looks awesome. What belt? Repainted? Looks great

i don't know if this has been mentioned since this is a long thread, but how do you clean the smudge on top of the tumber. mine seems like the styrofoam left a dull mark on the plastic.

Yeah it has been discusse here on many occasion and the concensus is that the the surface is not stained but actually was altered by the contact withe the tyrofoam under pressure and cannot be reversed. At best those panels will need to be refinishe and painted. But since none of the other panels are painted it would stand out and I think nobody went any further but trying to clean it as much as possible. We'll see if anyone replies that may have solved it but I did not read of any successful attempt in thia thread

GL

So i got my Tumbler today from BBTS......OMG...this thing i freakin' huge!!!! I mean, I'm 6'2, and the UPS box alone was about 4 1/2 feet tall....MASSIVE, I mean you don't full grasp how big this thing is, until you have it your hands...MASSIVE!! But you guys are right, its a beautiful piece, without a doubt, one of HT's best achievements.

I will post images as soon as I can.

So i got my Tumbler today from BBTS......OMG...this thing i freakin' huge!!!! I mean, I'm 6'2, and the UPS box alone was about 4 1/2 feet tall....MASSIVE, I mean you don't full grasp how big this thing is, until you have it your hands...MASSIVE!! But you guys are right, its a beautiful piece, without a doubt, one of HT's best achievements.

post some pictures .. !!!

Yeah. That is so. Rue. When I got mine I was like wow this is huge. They must have packed it good I opened it up and here was no padding around the box. I opened up the box and I was like holy mother of God!! This hing is huge! Definitely a great buy and definitely a great piece from Hot Toys.

Dose anyone still have Batpods instock??? Its on the list dont know if Ill get there before they are all gone... But I really need a big display case before I buy that masterpiece...

Dose anyone still have Batpods instock??? Its on the list dont know if Ill get there before they are all gone... But I really need a big display case before I buy that masterpiece...

Why not buy it and keep it in the box until you get a display case? Waiting to buy limited collectibles can backfire.

Not sure if toys2.net still has any but you can call them and ask. I have to agree on this with OCP on this particular item. These aare starting to sell out so prices are already on the rise so better get it sooner rather than later.

Yes. Toys2 still has them in stock as does Bigbadtoystore. I received my new Tumbler from Toynk today. It's damn awesome!

Oh SOOOOOO CUTE! Baby Tumbler :lol
Seriously who makes this and how much and where to buy? I want :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back