Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think the well is starting to run dry and the last few units in the stores will start asking for more $. so I agree the prices are not likely to fall anymore. Better grab what you can while you can fast :D

I don't know Geil, that might be true if there was strong demand, but retailers who have these aren't selling them that quickly. Toys2 has them cheaper than before and BBTS still has a good number in stock. As time goes on, it's possible they put them on sale to clear shelf space.

Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but I'm still saving, so here's hoping.:rolleyes:

I don't know Geil, that might be true if there was strong demand, but retailers who have these aren't selling them that quickly. Toys2 has them cheaper than before and BBTS still has a good number in stock. As time goes on, it's possible they put them on sale to clear shelf space.

Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but I'm still saving, so here's hoping.:rolleyes:

Just dont wait to long ;) Might dry up too fast once the sale hits

I thought BBTS was already sold out and I just checked and they do not have any in left in their system at this time. They may get some more in but unlikely to be new.
You can never know if you get lucky and find it cheap new or used and that's a risk you choose to take or avoid :p I certainly paid more than my friend (at least for the Tumbler as he is benefiting from my relationship with Toys2) but I must have starred down the equivalent in value already since I had both for some time now :D
Happiness cannot be measured in $$ and these babies have given me more happiness than anything else I own so the $$ was/is/will be worth it :D

I thought BBTS was already sold out and I just checked and they do not have any in left in their system at this time. They may get some more in but unlikely to be new.

Sorry Geil, I should've been more clear, I was referring specifically to the Tumbler which BBTS does have in stock, both brand new and in lower grade.

You can never know if you get lucky and find it cheap new or used and that's a risk you choose to take or avoid :p
I must have starred down the equivalent in value already since I had both for some time now :D
Happiness cannot be measured in $$ and these babies have given me more happiness than anything else I own so the $$ was/is/will be worth it :D

I totally agree bro, I have the Batpod ($210 shipped from Q! :banana) and it's amazing and now I'm working on the Tumbler. I just need to save some...hopefully Uncle Sam can contribute here soon. :D

$210?!?!?! Jeez Q really jacked up the price. He's asking $275 now for the Batpod. Guess that's the brightside of selling something so highly sought for... I'm still getting me one.

$210?!?!?! Jeez Q really jacked up the price. He's asking $275 now for the Batpod. Guess that's the brightside of selling something so highly sought for... I'm still getting me one.

actually, if I may answer for Q here, the batpod hes selling right now belongs to his friend. Its not his.

I just pmed him bout this as well, and thats what he told moi

Ahh... I see. Well if it's still in great condition I'd take it. I hope it's still factory sealed. I have another lady i'm talking to about a Batpod (not on this board or any board at all) but she seems real shady about it. She had it up on eBay then her account got shut down and she blamed someone for hacking it. Her Paypal is "still getting verified" because someone hacked it. She hasn't answered the question about the condition. I asked if there were any noticable scuff marks and all and she's saying that there are no breaks in the piece but that it isn't perfect like everyone on the earth. Nothing's perfect we all have flaws.... She seems real shady to me. Originally she said she was shipping from California and now suddenly she's in NY?? Where I am?? Fishy, shady, and everything in between.... I initially contacted her 3 weeks ago about it and she was asking $375 for it then just yesterday she emails me and says just make me an offer and add $48 for shipping. I made an offer of $250 shipped and I think she's going to take it but if the Price is decent with Q I may just pay a little more for his.

Hello,

Thanks for letting him know Hydeous, I really appreciate it.

The batpods I have for sale are a buddies of mine. They are both brand new, unopened and have the black shipper box!

Am working on quotes.....

When in doubt take the safe route. Only shady deals tempt you with $$. Don't take the chance to safe a few $ not worth the risk. and Toys2 has 2 more left as well ;) so depends on who can give you a better deal ;)

Last edited:

Just to clarify, I got mine last year - saw his listing in the Commerce area. Q was awesome to deal with - can't go wrong buying from him.

I know Q can be trusted. Which is why I'll probably go with him when he gets back to me with the quote. Just hope it's not too much over. I'm still waiting for money to be transfered into my paypal account. Or else I wont be able to pay for it. This is the last big purchase on my list. after this all I'm going to need is Jor-El, Bank Robber Joker, and the PERS DX Joker head and body which I'm already getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back