Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batmobile_InAssemblyline.jpg

Jesus that thing is MASSIVE!!!

:horror:horror:horror
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

oh and, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!!:lol

Imagine making a diorama for this! The Tumbler that is. What a size.

Can't wait to get the Tumbler. That thing will be amazing to display.

Just when I think that I've lost interest in a product, the pics arrive and now comes the scramble to get enough cash for the thing.

Damn you Hot Toys!

I just logged on a few minutes ago and saw these pictures... and let out a yell that scared the living **** out of the neighbors!!! MY GOD! It's a great day to be a Batman fan!

such a beautiful piece. I would consider purchasing but its so big and i have hardly any room.

fp.com has their date changed to 1st of July \o/

do you mean from they changed from 11 june, to 1 july? or was it an update since the last update from almost a year ago?

I wonder how awkward this is to handle lifting it out of the packaging/displaying. It looks quite fragile with all the aerodynamic flaps and body shell shapes etc etc. So many areas your fingers could get into, to accidentally go oops! Bruce Willis DH 4.0, was this supposed to come off?

It truly is such a beautiful high techy looking piece.

I wonder if I'll be struggling to get this into my light tent. Oh god it wont fit. :eek: It's 60cm square. Only 23 inches.

like somebody already noticed based on all those pictures, the flaps are not on the tumbler itself, you have to put them on yourself. That is the "construction" part".
So you do not have to mind breaking those things.

The tumbler is officially out in HK!

what I love are these new pictures and mostely, THAT kind of news!!!!!!!

ps: got a question just to ease my mind, but isn't it so that the labour conditions in Hong Kong are much better than those in China? you cannot compare those to on that area?

Last edited:
Got my tumbler. Pics tonight:banana:horror

Heartiest congratulations!!

I want to see these in the Toyhunters store-How have they displayed them?Have they got two on a shelf or a big pile in the corner??

Holy cow!, does that V2 batman ever look dried out.

He says that there are many many fragile parts so be careful when you take it out.

yeh darren that's me.. (battyman on toyworld) .. let's keep it a secret between us ... hush hush :joy

WHAT THE ^^^^ :horror so fast!!

I'm very curious for the pictures!! :) (so, you live in Hong Kong I assume?)
Darren posted the pics just now... Battyman is me in toyworld :)
yes I do live in Hong Kong .... hopefully u will get yours soon!!!

Heartiest congratulations!!

I want to see these in the Toyhunters store-How have they displayed them?Have they got two on a shelf or a big pile in the corner??
haha in the store there are only like... 3 batmobiles at most becos it's so huge./. it's just stacked in the brown boxes .. up to near the ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back