Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right!
And it's very amusing to actually read the reaction of some who were first whining about how long it took to come out and that they've somehow "lost their interest" and now those people miraculously transformed again into loyal collectors, because of pictures...

With this being the most funny post I've read so far:

:lol:rotfl

Now I don't want it on account Riko is teasing me.

Riko is the man because he was excited for the Tumbler from start to finish!!!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

You rock.

You rock.

Well, this thing did come out much later than anticipated and so many things have come out since. We're a fickle bunch. Leave us alone! I'm cranky and tired. I want to sleep. Nap time. ZzzzzZzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

You rock.

thank for the confirmation!

and I didn't really realise that this beast can even turn steer those bad ass wheels! :horror
wheels.PNG

This is a chance to see how they technically pulled it of on the real thing. Neat.

and I didn't really realise that this beast can even turn steer those bad ass wheels! :horror
wheels.PNG

This is a chance to see how they technically pulled it of on the real thing. Neat.

Need better pictures. Small faded pictures killing the hype for me.

Slowly fading... need HQ... pics... must... zZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

Well, this thing did come out much later than anticipated and so many things have come out since. We're a fickle bunch. Leave us alone! I'm cranky and tired. I want to sleep. Nap time. ZzzzzZzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

wheels.PNG

Guesss I failed miserably at being sarcastic :D

Guesss I failed miserably at being sarcastic :D

no, actually, you didn't.
I just replied in a manner according to your fantastic sarcastic description: Rockin' :chew

Need better pictures. Small faded pictures killing the hype for me.

Slowly fading... need HQ... pics... must... zZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

oldschool picture by now, but still does it I hope
hands.jpg

let me know if it gave you nightmares:)

WOAH!!!! well it's about time some pics surfaced on this thing!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!

I will excuse inaccuracies of the interior methinks. Once they get the exterior right its fine by me. I'm feeling the buzz for this thing once again. :banana

This will tell you about the Batmobile.If anybody can make it larger please feel free it s the first time i ve posted any files like that!

Concerning the interior illustrations you posted of the Tumbler, one would assume that's for the movie version only, correct?

Concerning the interior illustrations you posted of the Tumbler, one would assume that's for the movie version only, correct?

yess, you can see on the picture that Batman is "going down"
that won't be possible on the Hot Toys scale version, if that would be possible, than 495$ ain't much at all :horror:)

yess, you can see on the picture that Batman is "going down"
that won't be possible on the Hot Toys scale version, if that would be possible, than 495$ ain't much at all :horror:)

500 US isn't much for a toy? Ummm, okay.

I think they could have done that and keep the price fixed in at 500.

Either way, it's a purdy whopper of a toy!

It looks better with the canopy down for me personally. Thats how I'll be displaying it. I love seeing the black stealth windows.

It looks better with the canopy down for me personally. Thats how I'll be displaying it. I love seeing the black stealth windows.

agreed! they could have not done the interior all together, charged $75 dollars less, and I would have been ok with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back