Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh darren that's me.. (battyman on toyworld) .. let's keep it a secret between us ... hush hush :joy

:lol:lol:lol I was wondering why I haven't seen you around on Toy-World!
Congrats man!! And sorry about the accident....hope the glue fixed it good.
Take you time with the pics and have fun!!!

Kewl!
Be interested to know what the fragile elements are.

Fantastic! looks a bit smaller than what the specs are saying, but it's still huge!!

And I agree, Batman looks really dried out.

Nice one,i can only imagine the size on the box!

would be cool if this Tumbler was Remote Controlled,a nice add so you can play around with it:D

Insane pics. Damn, I really want to get this monster...

Is that Batman actually THAT dried out or is it customized to look that way? Because the real suit does have a similar dried out thing going on... particularly the contrast between te gauntlets and the arms looks accurate. Also, is that a DCD cape on him?

Kewl!
Be interested to know what the fragile elements are.

Take note of the following:

1) the fins: one of them actually came BROKEN :horror but I don't want to give them to repair since that means I cannot enjoy the batmobile now ... so i just glued it back.

2) the windshield wipers.. when i took the wrapping off... it accidentally clipped one of the wipers and broke...so guys BE VERY CAREFUL when unwrapping it.

Insane pics. Damn, I really want to get this monster...

Is that Batman actually THAT dried out or is it customized to look that way? Because the real suit does have a similar dried out thing going on... particularly the contrast between te gauntlets and the arms looks accurate. Also, is that a DCD cape on him?

ahhaha it looks really dried out becos it's be in the shelf for ages and becos of the flash ... .which really makes the contrast in colours..

BINGO!! that's the DCD batman begins batman cape NOT the TDK batman cape since the begins one is bigger and this is the correct material for the cape.

Speaking of which ... can you guys recommend me /give me some tips on how I could keep the suit less "dried - out" ? Thanks guys !

1) the fins: one of them actually came BROKEN :horror but I don't want to give them to repair since that means I cannot enjoy the batmobile now ... so i just glued it back.

2) the windshield wipers.. when i took the wrapping off... it accidentally clipped one of the wipers and broke...so guys BE VERY CAREFUL when unwrapping it.

Cheers, thanks for the feedback!

ahhaha it looks really dried out becos it's be in the shelf for ages and becos of the flash ... .which really makes the contrast in colours..

BINGO!! that's the DCD batman begins batman cape NOT the TDK batman cape since the begins one is bigger and this is the correct material for the cape.

Speaking of which ... can you guys recommend me /give me some tips on how I could keep the suit less "dried - out" ? Thanks guys !

Mine is on the glass covered shelf all the time, and I never do extreme post with it. And it still looks fresh, just like from the box. And I try not to touch the rubber suit that much when handling (use the cape to hold it) and always wash and dry my hands prior to touching it.:lol

But to answer your question, a friend of mine uses liquid silicone, and it made the suit looks a bit shiny, and dare I say it "wet". Been applying to his batman begins every now and then for 2 years now. So you might wanna look into that.

Hope that helps.

pfff that's sad news for such a piece man :(

I must admit, I am not very assured when this will get shipped, I will only be reliefed if it arrives undamaged on my doorstep.

How long after the Hong Kong release does HT products reach the US? When will this be avaliable from places like Toys2 and Joe?

How long after the Hong Kong release does HT products reach the US? When will this be avaliable from places like Toys2 and Joe?

good question :)

I've mailed Joe, and he said he hasn't had nothing YET

haha in the store there are only like... 3 batmobiles at most becos it's so huge./. it's just stacked in the brown boxes .. up to near the ceiling.

Thanks for replying mate.Sorry to hear about your broken fin.I bought mine through Goodshipped. Leos a good guy so that ll be here soon.

Beautiful piece,i hope it proves a hit for Hot Toys so we can get more vehicles from future licences.

Thanks for replying mate.Sorry to hear about your broken fin.I bought mine through Goodshipped. Leos a good guy so that ll be here soon.

Beautiful piece,i hope it proves a hit for Hot Toys so we can get more vehicles from future licences.

Hey MM. I've got mine from Leo too. You any idea when he gets his in?

That's pretty disappointing to hear that it came broken. I'm actually heading back to HK next month and plan on bringing one back as checked luggage if possible. do you happen to know the dimensions and weight of the box?

Shandy

Darren posted the pics just now... Battyman is me in toyworld :)
yes I do live in Hong Kong .... hopefully u will get yours soon!!!

haha in the store there are only like... 3 batmobiles at most becos it's so huge./. it's just stacked in the brown boxes .. up to near the ceiling.

Can you take interior pics of the Tumbler Battyman?

I would love to see in hand pics of the interior.

Also, is there any metal on this beast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back