Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't get the knee to sit on the pad, anyone got tips for that?

I put the figure into position before offering up to the vehicle. I put all the limbs into slightly more exagerated poses than needed so I could reverse tweek... if that makes sense. It take a little time and experimentaion, but after about ten minutes I had the hands gripping the controls, the knees resting in the pads and the feet both on their respective pedals. Then I placed the 'action' cape into position, a litle further futzing all round and 'voila'-

position-nocape.jpg

position2nocape.jpg

sideview.jpg

Thought I would do you a couple of pictures with the whole set together. (without the Tumbler of course)

P1050756.jpg

P1050747.jpg

Now onto Ironman :D

damn, still waiting for my tracking code from Goodshipped on Ebay.

the guy replied on my mails and said that he already send me my tracking information, but got nothing :rolleyes: I just hope he will send that info anyhow

Just got mine from ABC - It's very cool - I can't imagine how they could make it more accurate - it even doesn't turn like the real thing. The tires smell like a Goodyear factory too - very realistic.

i'm really looking foward to the batpod. i will have mine on monday along with BR joker. cant believe i'll finally have it. now i just need to wait for that tumbler.

Me too. Just have to wait till 4 to pick it up. Who the ^^^^'s Luego??? Anyway, pictures LaGrango!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back