Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks very industrial seeing it like that on the shelf. I assume the suspension doesn't work? I thought that was well cool when it went below the truck.

that is one awesome photo

:eek:

pdvd008tw8.jpg

Everytime I look at these awesome shots it just makes me want the Pod MORE and MORE! *drools* =D nice photos! I especially like that last picture. Just curious, is there any possible way to tilt the Pod without sticking Batman's leg out the side?

not possible... it will just fall

You might be able to fashion some kind of prop out of some clear plastic...kinda of a "kickstand" that might allow for a tilt. I plan on giving it a try when mine finally arrives.

when does joe gonna recieve his?

Last edited:
Man, that's cool. Sadly I can't put 100s down on it since I already purchased a TDK figure and a T-800 Endo. To buy with Hot Toys I think one should always plan ahead on what he or she wants to get and save accordingly.

i didnt even realize that the pod came out. it looks pretty damn cool, but also pretty damn expensive.... :( i'll just have to settle for looking at the pretty pictures....

My BatPod has been shiped and it's a few days from entering my home. Didn't order from Joe because of portuguese Customs. A box that big would make me cash some extra money here in Portugal. So ordered from a dude that will ship from France. It's going to be an amazing month! Hope Joe ships my BR Joker really soon...

Just finishing off my review, I love this thing!

Here are a few pics I took last night-

pose1-5.jpg

frontviewwithlights.jpg

fullbikesoftcape.jpg

legposition1.jpg

Bruceducati.jpg

construction.jpg

Jokerfaceoff1.jpg

Batmandown2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back