Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol does anyone know how to make some extra money for this, without selling my body, or blood aha
I vow ill have this 1 day

lol does anyone know how to make some extra money for this, without selling my body, or blood aha
I vow ill have this 1 day

bone marrow, son. they're worth a few quids these days:monkey1

it was a ^^^^^ to set up but well worth it.

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

Oh my god, I got mine and I can't wait to open it. Great pics as usual Craw! I had no idea it came with the action cape. Sweet!

I received mine yesterday, but had planned to stay at my Girlfriends last night, as we had dinner plans with another couple on her side of Melbourene... We all had a lovely time...

Anyway, your pictures Craw, have made the next 6 or so hours until I get home from work an impossible wait! So excite...

Last edited:
I just noticed that...wonder whats up...

The main page now loads but it is blank with the Toys2 logo and says:

"Our website is currently under construction.
Please contact our store for more details
."

Must be re-vamping the site or something.

I love The Craw's pics. It is very tempting to get one of these, but where the heck would I put it? :huh

That's the question I keep asking about the Tumbler (which I still have on pre-order)... At least I'll have until April to figure it out.

The main page now loads but it is blank with the Toys2 logo and says:

"Our website is currently under construction.
Please contact our store for more details
."

Must be re-vamping the site or something.

Thanks NC. I was starting to get worried! I have already paid for the BP!

I haven't pulled out my Batman yet :eek:, but the pod comes with a wired cape. It doesn't look longer to me. It's wired down the sides and along the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back