Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gorgeous stuff, shaun. I really wish you'd post more of your superb pics on the thread, they deserve our full attention. Nice work Bro! :clap

Thanks pjam, glad you enjoyed the pix. Due to the amount of pix, I thought it'd be better to link out instead of clog this thead. :)

The batpod looks awesome and the cape is cool, but i can't justify the price or the space needed for it... sigh.

I'll just stick with my movie masters one:
batpodflow.jpg

These are still floating around and available. Maybe the price will come down.

I'd love me a Bat-Pod!

But I gotta start saving for 2009: Predator, Ursus, T-600...who the hell knows what else.

Yeah, the movie masters one doesnt look half bad in your pic Magnuz.

The pod itself is great, the figure sucks until you add a custom cape like Magnuz did. That's the main thing eating me up about passing on the HT version, photos would look great with a real, flowing cape and of course a more articulated and detailed Batman.

I just got my Batpod and I've got mixed feelings about it. On one hand I think it looks fantastic, with great details and awesome sculpting.. but on the other I can't help thinking that it's way too overpriced for what we got. It's pretty much a totally static, plastic, prop. Other than rotating wheels nothing is moveable. I find it strange that a 1/6 company that prides on recreating characters and gadgets from the movie would produce something more akin to a statue than a 1/6 scale vehicle capable of being posed like in the movie. Being able to turn the wheels is a must at this price-point!

i suspected that would be the case... even the ED-209 was way overpriced considering a lot of parts ended up not articulated. i guess if they made the pod axle turnable, it might have had balance issues... i dunno.

if they made the pistons on the ED-209's legs, and also its feet parts movable... it wouldn't be standing

but i must say the powerloader is awesome though :D

Re: 1/6 Tumbler Batman HT

Oh..My..God :eek

Stop taking my money Hot toys!

LOL there figures are so addicting.... I think they are putting drugs in the box :lol I just can't stop giving them my money :sick I think I have a problem only a women with nice tits can fix :google LOL

I already have the Movie Masters and Movie Realization Bat-pods, but it's taking every bit of my will power to not click the Purchase button on HT's version, simply for reason of space.:banghead
I'll just have to be content with the great pics you lucky owners post.

Everytime I look at these awesome shots it just makes me want the Pod MORE and MORE! *drools* =D nice photos! I especially like that last picture. Just curious, is there any possible way to tilt the Pod without sticking Batman's leg out the side?

Dislike the plastic and lightness feel but love the scale.

IMG_3689a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back