Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:monkey1

Whoah! Can't see a need for the tumbler, (shipping to UK will be CRAZY!), but know I will want one eventually. Put me down for a batpod though!

:monkey5 :monkey5 , 2008 the worst year for my wallet :monkey2

No kidding,first 4 Pirates figures for me,that cost 130$ each,then pre-orders on Rocky and Batman,and any time now more Batman figures along with these 2 models,i will end up on the street eventually as weak as i am for these collectibles.

Don't forget that HT could reveal their Iron Man line within the next month or two.

No kidding,first 4 Pirates figures for me,that cost 130$ each,then pre-orders on Rocky and Batman,and any time now more Batman figures along with these 2 models,i will end up on the street eventually as weak as i am for these collectibles.

takaka Batman, MGS4 snake and raiden, few military figures,TDK night rat and joker, CAP PF and RED SKULL PF, and these 2 damn models, oh yea i forgot about iron man, i will end up on the streets with you too :D

oh yea im still deciding which one to get this year PS3 or xbox 360,
there goes my life

takaka Batman, MGS4 snake and raiden, few military figures,TDK night rat and joker, CAP PF and RED SKULL PF, and these 2 damn models, oh yea i forgot about iron man, i will end up on the streets with you too :D

oh yea im still deciding which one to get this year PS3 or xbox 360,
there goes my life

yeah for sure Raiden,i forgot about that,i allready have Snake from MGS4.

btw how much is takara batman going for? might sell him so i can get some money and save up for these 2 babies :monkey5

btw how much is takara batman going for? might sell him so i can get some money and save up for these 2 babies :monkey5

its still available through BBTS the last time i checked,so i wouldnt get your hopes on higher than 150$,if opened maybe 120$.

Use your Cash on completing your Snake collection rather than these 2:lol

its still available through BBTS the last time i checked,so i wouldnt get your hopes on higher than 150$,if opened maybe 120$.

Use your Cash on completing your Snake collection rather than these 2:lol

ah ^^^^, i forgot about those 2 damn snakes, damn you Rock83 now im going to end up on the streets, how about you give me one since you have about 4 or 5 snakes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back