Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir! i dont need military figures, all i need is Hot toys TDK collectibles :monkey5:monkey5

I think shipping costs are also going to play into this. It's a big item and it will be somewhat heavy... maybe 15 lbs packaged weight unlike the 4 lb Fig package weight so take that into consideration.

Shipping from Asia is going to be ridiculous as this may be a heavy item although the pricepoints will be lower. Let's just hope any US Dealer is fair with the pricepoint because shipping will be somewhat reasonable in the US.

yes I will...

they may but seeing how some of their products are only liscensed for the HK/Japan market it may be pointless to show those at SDCC or it could get them in trouble with DC/Mattel

Hot Toys is making one!! thats their next announcement!!

hehehe...I guess with the way things are going with products and the increasing sales of my company my picture would be different..now to just get the website finished...

I am going to see how I can set up some sort of payment plan for these big things to help you guys out...

Have a great memorial day weekend
Joe

That would be awesome!

You can sign me up :D

I just saw this thread and all I can say is "Oh my GOd!", "WOW", and other exclamations not suitable for language filter.:monkey5

I think I'm gonna have to work extra days and holidays to get these babies!

EDIT: Oh, and if they do the Joker semi next, I'm sooooo done! hahahahah!

looks like kane and dallas will be getting the boot afterall. PF aragorn might join them as well.
MUST.......HAVE.......TUMBLER........AND.......BATPOD
CANT........RESIST........WALLET........DRAINING

how can people afford this thing? This is nuts....so much to buy, so little money

Joe if you can set up a pyment plan.. I'll buy both from you.. even if shipping cost are gonna be nasty to the United Arab Emirates

yes I will...

they may but seeing how some of their products are only liscensed for the HK/Japan market it may be pointless to show those at SDCC or it could get them in trouble with DC/Mattel

Hot Toys is making one!! thats their next announcement!!

hehehe...I guess with the way things are going with products and the increasing sales of my company my picture would be different..now to just get the website finished...

I am going to see how I can set up some sort of payment plan for these big things to help you guys out...

Have a great memorial day weekend
Joe

im thinking of selling the dead line myself. there's just too many good things being released in the future that i dont have time to worry about generic zombies anymore.

You Guys planning on getting Both vehicles should squirrel away at least $500

It looks as they might release the Tumbler first. But still, that's a hunk of change for both pieces in one Calendar year.

I recommend if You ABSOLUTELY REALLY Have to have one, start saving, cancelling P.O. for stuff you don't need as much or sell stuff.

These will prolly start rolling out sooner than you think. Not the normal 6 month gestation period bewteen P.O. and release date

Remember the Figs were basically a 6 week window between P.O. and estimated release Date.

Screw the little scooter, I'm getting the Tumbler.

Screw the little scooter, I'm getting the Tumbler.

:rotfl

No "Big Wheel" for me either. Give me the F'N tank. :lol

Btw, the scooter will sell well, it'll be cheaper and easier to display, but you guys know me, that ain't my style.

GIMME THE TANK!

Hot Toys as a company is killer right now. DK, Iron Man, ALIEN... Who knows what they'll surprise us with next?

i plan to pose the tumbler riderless with BB suited batman standing in front of it(unless they include a special driver batman). and i wanna have TDK suited batman on the cycle.:drool:drool:drool

Here is the display options right here. Tumbler with BB Batman standing in front or coming ot of the cockpit & DK Batman on the Bat-pod, with a wired up cape blowing in the wind!!! Can't wait! I reckon the price might surprise some of you and be inline with the Powerloader & Ed-209 around $300ish mark. The Bat-pod will only make my wish-list if it's under or just around the $200 mark. I'm just hoping the Australian dollar stays as strong as it is for a little bit longer... :newangel

Wow... I can't believe a Tumbler is coming!! That is simply insane... Awesome, but insane. HT is crazy... CRAZY! :lol

I have to find a way to get this though... Guess I need to start selling plasma. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back