Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit!

Guess I will have to get one. Going to have to sell all my collection to afford the batman figures alone :). But it would be well worth it :D.

The r/c Tumbler was like what $50?

So you have to assume the costs to produce this is not that different really... but of course this is made better and is highly detailed so I will take a stab at it and say $250. Shipping will be at least $50 inside the US.

Shipping to US from Canada, let's say, more like $75.

BATPOD $150.

Dammit!

Guess I will have to get one. Going to have to sell all my collection to afford the batman figures alone :). But it would be well worth it :D.

TDK HT products are my first Hot Toys purchases. Looks like it's going to be expensive to collect these and the Iron-Man products. :google

So anyone think you'll get a free Batman figure with this... like the Power Loader?

this is insane. i'm totally in, and am selling pretty much everything else apart from robocop and alien predator.

hope it comes it rubber tires.

hot toys is life.

Holy Crap. Now I really need to rethink just how in depth I'm going with this line. Batpod AND Tumbler! These won't be cheap. I wonder if they will be sold together or seperate? Wonder if Batman is included too?

Oh boy. :eek:

Also, anybody know if Hot Toys will have a booth at SDCC? I'd love to see this then in person,but since Sideshow isn't importing them, they obviously wouldn't have these.

Also, anybody know if Hot Toys will have a booth at SDCC? I'd love to see this then in person,but since Sideshow isn't importing them, they obviously wouldn't have these.

I'm sure they will. US is the world's largest market. And they make Movie figures, so I'd say it's a given.

Hot Toys has single-handedly crushed the competition in the 1/6 toy line AGAIN.

Damn, they just keep surprising us!!!!

I'm going to get one. Looks AWESOME!

Here's my question: Will Batman be able to sit on the Batpod realistically?

Wookster your dreams come true:lol I will buy Batpod for sure!

sons of ^^^^^es... I am so ^^^^ed fincancially... i really want these but i dont think thers any way ill be able to afford it.. the batpod maybe.. and even if i can get the tumbler ivce got no bloody space to display something that big... maaan they really went all out this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back