Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the real Tumbler displayed outside Graumans Chinese Theatre. I took these shots after seeing BB Opening Day. Enjoy!

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

Being off loaded from a trailer as I was going in. Awesome experience hearing this thing power up and seeing the lights come on...

DSC00821.jpg

Backing into the Theater...

DSC00822.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Can someone recommend a good divorce attorney?
I think I might be needing one.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
its beautiful. im speechless. im totally in. id cancel everything else i have on preorder and never buy another collectible again for these 2 vehicles. wonder if the tumbler will convert to battlemode like in the BB film.

That tumbler's insane. I have no idea where I'd display it though. I'd love to just play with it for a day.

The Batpod -- why do they call it a pod, isn't it a cycle? -- is doable on my shelf though. I'll probably get that one.

:eek
MAN! I am REALLY gonna have to rethink my collection now!
There goes some preorders!

(Thanks for the email lead Pjam!) :rock

I so want this, but have two major problems

1) where to put it
2) how to get enough $$$ to buy it :lol

You're right. I have a 28" Long Custom 1/6 TV Batmobile and figs and what I do is keep it in a Box under a table and use a long table to display it from time to, you know, to keep it fresh...

DSC07577.jpg

I thnk this Tumbler may actually be more like 24" Long. We'll see...

Jabba is a pain enough to display. The Tumbler AND the Batpod is even worse! :lol

I'm sure the sticker shock will be worse too. I'll proabably have to pass on these initially, but I REALLY want to add these to the collection eventually.

Jabba is a pain enough to display. The Tumbler AND the Batpod is even worse! :lol

I'm sure the sticker shock will be worse too. I'll proabably have to pass on these initially, but I REALLY want to add these to the collection eventually.

That could be a problem... this item could end up costing you more later rather than getting it at the initial release date. I could be wrong. How are the Powerloaders selling now?

Must Hot Toys fulfill all my collectible dreams? I feel very spoiled!! SOOO getting these :chew

Dammit!

Guess I will have to get one. Going to have to sell all my collection to afford the batman figures alone :). But it would be well worth it :D.

Same. I'm going to have to sell everything. Looks like Batman only from here on out :p

This announcement, more than anything, makes me depressed. I am going to have to make some serious sacrifices to afford these I am starting to wonder whether it is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back