Hot Toys 1/6 The Amazing Spiderman Comic version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea. The figure that everyone wants from the comic line and you make it limited exclusive. I hope those crap iron man comic figures collect dust. Sorry but as a huge spidey fan that wants a comic figure in 1/7th scale this just pisses me off lol.
Let me cool down .

Anxiously waiting on the full reveal and preorder. Looks great except for the chrome eyes which I’m hoping are swappable for something white.

There‘s a bunch of HT product that just hangs around in stores nowadays so I can fully understand making things more limited. I figure there’s always a way to get one if you really want it.

Anxiously waiting on the full reveal and preorder. Looks great except for the chrome eyes which I’m hoping are swappable for something white.

There‘s a bunch of HT product that just hangs around in stores nowadays so I can fully understand making things more limited. I figure there’s always a way to get one if you really want it.
This!

You say that, but there was no feasible way to get Anakin unless you were willing to pay absurd prices from not so trustworthy places :dunno.

You say that, but there was no feasible way to get Anakin unless you were willing to pay absurd prices from not so trustworthy places :dunno.
Same for the WB100 Wonder Women, D100 Iron Man and the Classic Comic Iron Man. All sold out within 15-30 minutes. This isn't gonna be easy to get at all.

Most likely luck or within a time frame if you're lucky enough to be around whenever it goes up. It's a dumb move on Hot Toys part.

Honestly not for something like this. If it were some dumb iron variant then yea but comic spiderman with big eyes is gonna sell out super fast.

Same for the WB100 Wonder Women, D100 Iron Man and the Classic Comic Iron Man. All sold out within 15-30 minutes. This isn't gonna be easy to get at all.

Most likely luck or within a time frame if you're lucky enough to be around whenever it goes up. It's a dumb move on Hot Toys part.
If I’m not mistaken all of those were/are up at Toys Buying Agent and probably other online stores I’m not aware of long after they sold out at Sideshow. I’m not saying you’re always going to find them at SS prices but limited doesn’t mean unobtainable.

I'm going with Kit on this one and then trying my luck with SS. No way I'm losing my chance for this version.

Exactly! Kit never gets super limited exclusives. He couldn’t even guarantee the exclusive promos, it’s in his disclaimer
True but he actually was able to get the comic Iron man and still has it up. He had the other exclusives also so it's possible he can get this. It might be a bit more then SS but I rather not miss out.

Wow, this one came out of left field. I'm not sure what HT is thinking but it's probably the right call to make this an exclusive. After the Classic Suit from the PS4 game, the NWH Tobey suit and the final NWH Holland suit there probably aren't that many people who will feel the need to add this one in their collections.

If they were smart they'd have partnered this with an Artisan edition Mary Jane Watson - the presale traffic would have definitely fried Sideshow's servers lol...

View attachment 675067
hot toys female bodies are nowhere near this though but TBleague...,maybe. I dont see hot toys partnering with them though but you are right it would sell out instantly.

Back