Hot Toys 1/6 Predator Expanded Universe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hopeing to get some pics and spec in the next week on this, but I did say that about IRONMAN, and look what happened there!
Any ways, soon as I have 'em I'll post 'em.

I am eagerly waiting for SS to put this figure up for pre-order on its website. I have been keeping my points for something like this for a long time. Assuming it is $140 and below, I should be able to get it for "free" by using all my SS points. I only need pay for shipping.

I thought the release date for this figure has not been officially announced yet? But according to this ebay auction, it is due to arrive within 30 days or so. Anyone here has any clues?

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-1-6-F...ryZ90912QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There is no chance that this will be out in 30days. The seller put the notice so that ebay wouldn't take down his auction as it is against ebay policy to sell something that won't be shipped within 30 days.

before they expand into comic lines and spin offs... they need to make the original predator.... and a 1/4 bust won't cut it for me... I want a 1/6 scale figure.

I am eagerly waiting for SS to put this figure up for pre-order on its website. I have been keeping my points for something like this for a long time. Assuming it is $140 and below, I should be able to get it for "free" by using all my SS points. I only need pay for shipping.

I hate ta break it to you, but Rewards Points can not be used on distributed products. There have been some that have successfully used them on distributed products, hot toys items even, but I wouldn't chance it since once you use the points; they're non refundable to your account even if the item doesn't receive the discount, they're gone for good.

I hate ta break it to you, but Rewards Points can not be used on distributed products. There have been some that have successfully used them on distributed products, hot toys items even, but I wouldn't chance it since once you use the points; they're non refundable to your account even if the item doesn't receive the discount, they're gone for good.

I recently applied about $27 worth to a preorder on the Hot Toys Appleseed Ex Machina figure kits. It did apply the discount when checking out.

That;'s how I bought my AVP cosbabies too. It works man. It really does, well at least for me.

Back