Hot Toys 1/6 Predator Expanded Universe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i only have pics taken outside of the studio. they were very strict about taking pictures inside the building. ill try 2 get them up or i'll pm you my myspace.

Thanks for the info on the figure guys!

So, looks like this is not the start of a run of HT-designed Predators, but rather the start of a run of HT-original female characters.

Understandable, it's not a market they've done much with. Still an excellent first choice though!

Found this. Now someone needs to translate it. Thanks!
fk064lf3.jpg

Is it my imagination or did they change from sculpted hair to rooted hair?

I don't know... kinda looks like both to me, like sculpted human hair dreads on the basic head sculpt, with some loose Predator-style dreads attached to her head. Does that make sense?

From Hot Toys June Newsletter:

"To introduce Hot Toys delicate products to Japan collectors, we have attended the Tokyo Toy Fair between 19th to 22nd June. Surprisingly more new items debut at the show, including 12 inches IRON MAN Mark III, She Predator - Machiko and some latest series of cosbabies, etc. If you are not lucky enough to join the Tokyo Toy Fair this year, you may now click on our gallery to experience the HOT atmosphere in the show! Let's start your tour right now! "

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/gallery.php?newsid=190

From Hot Toys June Newsletter:

"To introduce Hot Toys delicate products to Japan collectors, we have attended the Tokyo Toy Fair between 19th to 22nd June. Surprisingly more new items debut at the show, including 12 inches IRON MAN Mark III, She Predator - Machiko and some latest series of cosbabies, etc. If you are not lucky enough to join the Tokyo Toy Fair this year, you may now click on our gallery to experience the HOT atmosphere in the show! Let's start your tour right now! "

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/gallery.php?newsid=190

Seeing as we now know it's Machiko, they need to correct the Pred marking from a AVP symbol to lightning bolt pattern and put it on her forehead.

Seeing as we now know it's Machiko, they need to correct the Pred marking from a AVP symbol to lightning bolt pattern and put it on her forehead.

Yeah, maybe the alternate version will be different scar and rooted hair :lol

Any other notable characters from the comics that would warrant a figure? I never read them or the books, so I'll let you avp comics gurus throw out some suggestions...it'll keep this thread interesting til we get more pics.

I really can care less about the proper marking on her face. She is so damn hot in these new photos. Oh man I cannot wait. MACHIKOOOOO!!!!

I really can care less about the proper marking on her face. She is so damn hot in these new photos. Oh man I cannot wait. MACHIKOOOOO!!!!

Why would you want a depiction of a character to not be as accurate as possible? Particularly something as obvious as the marking and placement.

Why would you want a depiction of a character to not be as accurate as possible? Particularly something as obvious as the marking and placement.

I don't know Michicko at all, but the symbol and placement on the cheek are much cooler looking than a lightning bolt in the center of her forehead.

I don't know Michicko at all, but the symbol and placement on the cheek are much cooler looking than a lightning bolt in the center of her forehead.

I agree, sorta. I like the forhead, but I pefer the stylized (T) or (J) or Alien....whatever it is.

My point is this....Machiko has the symbol she has. If your going to make a figure of her... make it as accurate as possible.

Back