Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Spider-Punk Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zero interest in this suit, however it was by far my favorite suit power. The power to life people off the ground and throw them back 20 feet was incredibly helpful during rooftop battles.

It's kind of cool but it only comes with 2 accessories. I dont like the way they have the stripes on the side of the suit are too high up and it makes him look fat.

It looks like a stellar figure. I passed because I'd only be buying it on a whim, but for fans of this iteration it really looks like a home run. Not as impressed by the protos for Velocity and Iron Spider so their VGM Spideys may not all be on the same level (and that's going to be hotly debated anyway) -- but this one looks really sweet.

I think the fact that the Advanced suit turned out so well and the fact that HT will be continuing Spidey suits made this one a hot seller all of a sudden.

Don’t care for the character and design but glad it turned out well for those that did!

Thanks for sharing the unboxing video. Here is the full review with photoshoot. Thanks for watching and also your continued support.

Yup just got a waitlist conversion.

I usually always get 2 Spideys just Incase I mess up the first suit...... not sure if I need 2 of this guy though.

Guess I got 7 days to decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back