Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Spider-Punk Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the prototype looks good.

spider.jpg

I get that this guy won't be everyone's cuppa...but I think it looks bloody great. Love the button/badge themed stand too.

Really excited by this range.

Playing the game and loving this costume, especially the power move that comes with it. Cool figure may pick ot up,

I was talking to my local collectibles seller, and he told me the spiderpunk was selling poorly.

it's too bad, I feel like I'm in a the minority that is very excited about this figure. I understand people would have preferred hot toys produce alternate suits like the spiderman noir or the scarlet spider, but i love funky look of the spiderpunk.

I think this looks cool, but I wish they led with another one of the suits to gauge interest and then get to this one eventually.

Looks like they added the Amazing Bag-Man to the game. Would actually love Hot Toys to make that.

I was talking to my local collectibles seller, and he told me the spiderpunk was selling poorly.

it's too bad, I feel like I'm in a the minority that is very excited about this figure. I understand people would have preferred hot toys produce alternate suits like the spiderman noir or the scarlet spider, but i love funky look of the spiderpunk.

As much as I want them to go all in with Spider-Man, I'm okay if this sells a little lighter and then I can get it on the cheap later. So much stuff coming out I could use a break. I got the original Batman VGS for about half price, so maybe I'll get lucky here too.

As much as I want them to go all in with Spider-Man, I'm okay if this sells a little lighter and then I can get it on the cheap later. So much stuff coming out I could use a break. I got the original Batman VGS for about half price, so maybe I'll get lucky here too.

I think it'll be limited in production and may wind up being harder to find later since it's so unique rather than cheap, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm not really interested in this at all, but it's still Spider-Man.

Loved the character in the comics, the toy is a bit too thick but the odds of getting this character again is slim.

This one is really niche, but that's one of the things I like about it. I quite enjoyed this alternate Spidey when he first popped up, and the look has grown on me even more since playing the Spider-Man game, where I used this outfit probably more than any other. I completely get why a lot of folk don't like it, or find it a bit silly, particularly the Spidey traditionalists, but I just really dig it.

Probably helps that I actually remember the punk era, too... :lol

Just finished NG+ and got my Platinum. Bring on more suits from this incredible game.
Nothing against god of war 4, amazing game, but spider-man was my game of the year, even with its sometimes silly missions. The only difficulty i havent beaten the game on is spectacular. I'm still hoping there is a symbiote suit coming but doubt it. Hopefully the sequel will be a ps5 launch title.

Back