Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Spider-Punk Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's a fairly unnecessary buy unless you really love the Insomniac game, or love everything Spidey... In some ways I prefer the look of the classic suit that you start off with at the start of the game, but it is fairly similar to the Tom Holland MCU suit, so I can understand why they didn't start with it.. The Advanced suit is also the poster suit of the game so presumably it's pretty integral to it.

I'm not very far in the game. Only got time last night to get past the first "Tutorial" boss mission. So very early days for me to form an opinion on the game or whether either of the suits announced so far for Hot Toys are "must have".. I do like the idea of having a masked grown up Spidey to balance out that I have a (in character teenage) Tom Holland in a Spiderman suit in my MCU display though..

I'll get this if I can figure out a way to create a toned down way to pose him so that fit's in with this crowd

I'll get this if I can figure out a way to create a toned down way to pose him so that fit's in with this crowd

keith_richards1.jpg

Or throw him on a chair leaned back with a foot on a mini amp.

If they make the classic Spider-Man suit it's an instant pre-order for me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's a fairly unnecessary buy unless you really love the Insomniac game, or love everything Spidey... In some ways I prefer the look of the classic suit that you start off with at the start of the game, but it is fairly similar to the Tom Holland MCU suit, so I can understand why they didn't start with it.. The Advanced suit is also the poster suit of the game so presumably it's pretty integral to it.

I'm not very far in the game. Only got time last night to get past the first "Tutorial" boss mission. So very early days for me to form an opinion on the game or whether either of the suits announced so far for Hot Toys are "must have".. I do like the idea of having a masked grown up Spidey to balance out that I have a (in character teenage) Tom Holland in a Spiderman suit in my MCU display though..
I'm about four hours into the game and I'm loving it! I have to pace myself otherwise I'll finish the game before I know it. I love the web swinging. Insomniac really nailed the feeling of being Spider-Man.

I'm about four hours into the game and I'm loving it! I have to pace myself otherwise I'll finish the game before I know it. I love the web swinging. Insomniac really nailed the feeling of being Spider-Man.

They seriously did nail it. Glad you have so much freedom in the game.

I agree with the sentiment. So many cool characters get passed on by HTs, then they do stuff like this. I'd be amazed if this was a 'big seller'. :dunno

This is just another poor example of Hot Toys not knowing their customer base. Hate to say it but Spider-punk is NOT one of the more popular alternate Spider outfits.

For MOST Spidey fans and those of us that have played the video games, we’ve always sought after suits like the Symbiote, Spidey 2099, Scarlet Spider, and even more recent favorites like the Noir and Movie costumes. This is more of a run by HT to use some parts with minimal effort to make another outfit (like they did with the Arkham Knight stuff). Really disappointed they didn’t try to do something more fans would’ve wanted.

This is just another poor example of Hot Toys not knowing their customer base. Hate to say it but Spider-punk is NOT one of the more popular alternate Spider outfits.

For MOST Spidey fans and those of us that have played the video games, we’ve always sought after suits like the Symbiote, Spidey 2099, Scarlet Spider, and even more recent favorites like the Noir and Movie costumes. This is more of a run by HT to use some parts with minimal effort to make another outfit (like they did with the Arkham Knight stuff). Really disappointed they didn’t try to do something more fans would’ve wanted.
Yeah I don't see this being a big seller. If they made a classic suit or any of the suits you mentioned they'd sell like hot cakes.

You say that like the other 20 costumes of the game won't be translated into figures 😉
Whatever came first probably depend on how easy it is to make, but they'll all get made.

You say that like the other 20 costumes of the game won't be translated into figures ��
Whatever came first probably depend on how easy it is to make, but they'll all get made.

What?? HT will NOT make every version of Spider-Man from the game.

Back