Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
53F18494-BEED-4F13-B530-A186B34911CA.jpg

What’s with you and the iron spider? I think you’re in the minority on that one

Perhaps...but as of now, based on the photos available the plastic/fabric mix for the suit doesn't look good at all...

I hope HT improves upon it since the Iron Spider comic suit is pretty damn iconic and I would like to own it.

Per the available payment plan option (2 installments, August & September), I'm going to say September.

I didn't see this and thank you very much.

Surprised not to hear about this... or anything being on sale at the booth now that the event is officially started.

If you paid in full, does that correlate with an earlier shipping date? Or is it simply by the date you pre-ordered? Or neither?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to Sideshow just to see if it would be sold out after the 18th. Not sure if this is just their stock message or not but it looks like, if they WERE increasing production to cater to the large amounts of preorders and waitlists (which many people believed they were), they aren’t anymore. Allotment is sold out, unless there’s a second run of course.
ac8e57fa44927f2f868289ec4b4ddc9c.jpg

Went to Sideshow just to see if it would be sold out after the 18th. Not sure if this is just their stock message or not but it looks like, if they WERE increasing production to cater to the large amounts of preorders and waitlists (which many people believed they were), they aren’t anymore. Allotment is sold out, unless there’s a second run of course.
ac8e57fa44927f2f868289ec4b4ddc9c.jpg

Those of us that got our WL converted are truly blessed by the HT Gods lol.

I’m really hoping this suit doesn’t suffer the same issue that the Advanced, Stark, and FFH suit have, which is the body being easily indented by the clamp pressure.

Mine is not converted yet.....Joined waitlist 06/29......This is not fair......:mad:
These are another orders I have with sideshow, AAB65542, AAB43872 and AAB25336.....Please respect customers.....Others people joined waitlist later and converted......

Mine is not converted yet.....Joined waitlist 06/29......This is not fair......:mad:
These are another orders I have with sideshow, AAB65542, AAB43872 and AAB25336.....Please respect customers.....Others people joined waitlist later and converted......
Have patuence friend. It looka like they are just converting a few at a time, your time will come.

I’m really hoping this suit doesn’t suffer the same issue that the Advanced, Stark, and FFH suit have, which is the body being easily indented by the clamp pressure.

well you dont have to use it... i just have mine on a leg instead of the waist. I do this with the die cast iron men as well, it works ok.

Those of you that were able to order multiples before SSC implemented the 1-per-customer rule, did SSC ever end up canceling the extras? Am very curious to know...

Back