Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like hes out in Hong Kong
7e5d0b271ab75b104682655333228862.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yep my body is ready

Oh awesome, the hood goes up. Didn’t know if it would actually be able to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone think they'll ever include a Peter sculpt with any of these figures from the game? I'd consider painting the hair blond and using it for this figure. Ben Reilly is one of my favorite Marvel heroes and I'm not concerned with accuracy to the game and I think it would make a great custom. It's not a popular opinion, but I liked the clone saga and it was one of my favorite spider-man arcs as a kid. Ben is one of the few characters I'd ever bother to do a custom of, and this figure helps massively.

Does anyone think they'll ever include a Peter sculpt with any of these figures from the game? I'd consider painting the hair blond and using it for this figure. Ben Reilly is one of my favorite Marvel heroes and I'm not concerned with accuracy to the game and I think it would make a great custom. It's not a popular opinion, but I liked the clone saga and it was one of my favorite spider-man arcs as a kid. Ben is one of the few characters I'd ever bother to do a custom of, and this figure helps massively.

Completely doubt it, if they weren’t doing it with the main suit of the game they aren’t now. But I’m pretty sure if you scroll up a bit someone posted a link to a custom Reilly head.

Completely doubt it, if they weren’t doing it with the main suit of the game they aren’t now. But I’m pretty sure if you scroll up a bit someone posted a link to a custom Reilly head.

I bet that they will do a Peter sculpt...

...with the classic suit. It has to be the quintessential package, and that's why they're still holding out on that one.

I bet that they will do a Peter sculpt...

...with the classic suit. It has to be the quintessential package, and that's why they're still holding out on that one.

It’s possible. I don’t know if this is a controversial take, but I don’t see the demand for a headsculpt. As definitive as this PS4 Spider-Man may be... do we really want a headsculpt for the Peter Parker character model? I don’t know, maybe it’s just me. This Spider-Man is one of the greatest versions of the character, but I couldn’t care less about a headsculpt for Peter’s character model.

Before I would want a parker head, I would rather have the villains. I really enjoyed the way the villains were visualized for this, especially electro because he is one of the sillier looking reoccurring villains in the comic but he was pretty badass in the game, same for vulture.

Your other option would be to get an andrew garfield sculpt and paint his hair blonde. Parkers likeness in the game isnt far from garfield imo. I would love a game parker headsculpt too

Back