Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is never going to :(

How long after it was shifted to waitlist did you jumped on it? It all depends on how early you signed up on the waitlist. I joined the list the first day the pre-order reservations ran out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long after it was shifted to waitlist did you jumped on it? It all depends on how early you signed up on the waitlist. I joined the list the first day the pre-order reservations ran out.

Didn’t some people hop on the waitlist just recently and have theirs convert already though?

I joined a week ago. Yeah that is poor.
You should login to your SS account and check to see if the site says you’re on the waitlist. There’s a chance the site didn’t record your waitlist signup.

I bought this headsculpt for a personal custom project but ended up not using it. Now that I’ll be getting the Scarlet Spider, I think this headsculpt will be a perfect choice for an unmasked Ben Reilly.
6912578995b82f6e9dbeb818250a4b6e.jpg

not bad, not at all.

Thanks for the support guys! I checked and I am on the list. Stay on target...

the game is amazing ... of course. Before you dismiss it you should try it. The very first fight is pretty epic.

more than a few times i would be playing and then realize i was in a cinematic, that's how seamless it is.

i think I'll play it after work in the morning now. :)

Definitely not dismissing the game, I know Insomniac from the PS1 days they pretty much only make amazing games. I just don't have a PS4 at the moment, there's only a handful of games this generation that I will hopefully catch up on someday and Spider-Man is absolutely one of them

not bad, not at all.

Thanks for the support guys! I checked and I am on the list. Stay on target...

Remember that the waitlist converts are being given a time limit (my email said June 30th) to choose, either they order it or it just will time out. When that time limit hits there will likely be at least some new openings from people who never followed through on the order, then I'd expect another wave of conversions

It’s like he just stepped right out of the game. Simply amazing.
Have you gotten the conversion notice from SS, parrasmaniac?

no notifications so far... did not want to bother you guys about it again. Thanks for your support!

It is incredible, as you say, he just stepped out of the game. I wanted to use the actual photo of the prototype and not the Hot Toys preorder photos. It is even more shiocking this way.

no notifications so far... did not want to bother you guys about it again. Thanks for your support!

It is incredible, as you say, he just stepped out of the game. I wanted to use the actual photo of the prototype and not the Hot Toys preorder photos. It is even more shiocking this way.

same here bro, we've been forsaken :gah:

yes, outside the US, although I have a US address available, from a friend of mine’s.

Do you guys live in the US? Maybe it’s taking awhile if you live outside the country...

That doesn't matter actually. Waitlist is a first come, first served process. They are most likely further down the waitlist and conversions have not reached them yet. Good luck everyone

That doesn't matter actually. Waitlist is a first come, first served process. They are most likely further down the waitlist and conversions have not reached them yet. Good luck everyone

nope since others who only got on waitlist had it converted the next day and I've been on it since it went on WL

Back