Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is man, DLC is pretty good, especially the 1st and 3rd one. Gameplay wise nothing too special, but storywise it's satisfying enough. Couldn't be bothered when I got the suit, but it does look nice in different lighting. Got a weak spot for black suits ;)
e89e9fbe271645f4556d91b9816716a2.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks! I will definitely be getting the DLC. This is gorgeous and would look so amazing in 1/6 form on my shelf! Come on HT!

Awesome, thanks! I will definitely be getting the DLC. This is gorgeous and would look so amazing in 1/6 form on my shelf! Come on HT!
There's only one paint I know that is actually chrome and that is really expensive-o unless they were gonna do it the cheap plastic way. I get it but youd really pay through the nose for that fig

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I dunno i hope it’s kinda hard to get and limited more fun that way. Yet i hope true fans of the suit get one as well.
:)

The bigger the waitlist the more likely HT will increase production. I doubt they would leave that much $$$$ on the table

Exactly. I can't believe everyone doesn't know hot toys greed won't allow them not make more. I predict this will still be available for months after release.

Well I was out of town all week for work and figured I’d order this when I got back into town. Big mistake. Got on the waitlist but I won’t hold my breathe

Nice, well that's encouraging to hear!

And yeah, don't worry I had no intentions from buying from a scalper...especially this early into the game. It's only been 2 days since the preorder was first announced...I'm not that impatient haha.

Yeah I thought I would post that just for the new collectors. I fell for it years ago with the Batman Begins exclusive. If I had known better & been a bit patient I could have saved myself just over £200.

I feel like it'll happen nearer to when it'll be released or after SDCC (assuming it'll be sold there).

It's almost been a week and so far no one has had their order converted. Seems like Hot Toys produced a very limited run for this Spidey. Man, if I would not be able to get this figure it would hurt a lot since I've always been a fan of the Scarlet Spider. Jumped on the waitlist as soon as the reservations were full so finger crossed it will go through.

It's almost been a week and so far no one has had their order converted. Seems like Hot Toys produced a very limited run for this Spidey. Man, if I would not be able to get this figure it would hurt a lot since I've always been a fan of the Scarlet Spider. Jumped on the waitlist as soon as the reservations were full so finger crossed it will go through.

Patience my friend...I doubt that this figure will have 0 cancellations. Waitlists will def convert.

I hesitated myself, and now I am also on the Waitlist. It is possible that this figure will be made in very limited quantity; but I doubt it. Last year same thing happened with the Sith Anakin, and everyone freaked. A week or two later, the waitist ended. Then returned again, lol. Eventually everyone could get one.

So, I'd be surprised if all the WL do not convert. But we wait and see...

So what do you guys hope the next VG Spidey they make is? I wouldn't mind if 2099 was the next one on deck!

I am personally hoping for the Spider-Armor since HT loves their Die Cast line, but smart money is on 2099.

My dark horse pick is Fantastic Four Spidey with the paper bag head.
ccbeb48c21c0b4f2c0f28b198e5fa615.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back