Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty annoyed with myself. On vacation and never got a notification is was up. Joined the waitlist. I guess we shall see.

I think it was the HT Superman 3 Evil version TF EX that sold out and never came back.

Joined the waitlist last night, so hopefully I'll get a conversion. Just sucks to have to wait until release for that to happen. I'm sure SS is telling HT to just make more.

I remember this happening to the agents of shield Ghost Rider. Went to waitlist in a day but switched back to taking orders a day later.

Totally didn’t expect this. Hopped on the waitlist though. If HT keeps cranking out Spidey’s that look like this and the advanced suit I’m gonna go broke.

Totally didn’t expect this. Hopped on the waitlist though. If HT keeps cranking out Spidey’s that look like this and the advanced suit I’m gonna go broke.

I’m in a bit of trouble myself — LOL — Spider-Man fan since childhood. Nostalgia is hell on the old bank account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not uncommon with Toy Fair exclusives. They will allocate more and all the waitlists will convert.

Will he be on big bad or sideshow exclusive only?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I completely missed the listing go up and joined the waitlist.

That’s what I get for relying on their social media feeds for new listings [emoji81]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also got on the waitlist. I also ordered the advanced suit even though I'm not too excited by the white spider.

dont fret if you are waitlisted, I've been on dozens of times and maybe only a few didnt convert and those i ordered late. 3 of those i got from sideshow as "warehouse finds" i.e. returns.

I also got on the waitlist. I also ordered the advanced suit even though I'm not too excited by the white spider.

dont fret if you are waitlisted, I've been on dozens of times and maybe only a few didnt convert and those i ordered late. 3 of those i got from sideshow as "warehouse finds" i.e. returns.
Good to know. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

You mean this one?
28397f963b98c8dda8b2354cc071f3e3.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

Wait, really?! Yes, I didn’t know that was one in the game! Is this from one of the DLCs? I had all the suits from the main game but this wasn’t one. Maybe this is a (slight) possibility after all!

Back