Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always loved this suit and could not resist! I know it wasn’t in the game but the original spider Armour in silver and black would be my Spidey holy grail. I would love the 2099 suit as a close second though. I’m very glad to be getting Mr. Reilly!

It’s hard for me to resist a comic (as opposed to movie) version of a figure.
Yes I know it’s based on the game but works as a comic version for me.
Basically what I am trying to say.......ordered :yess:

Now bring on the classic version of Spidey :pray:

I may replay this entire game in this outfit just to create a connection I haven’t felt to this costume since the 90s.

I have always loved this suit and could not resist! I know it wasn’t in the game but the original spider Armour in silver and black would be my Spidey holy grail. I would love the 2099 suit as a close second though. I’m very glad to be getting Mr. Reilly!

it actually is in the game

Also ordered having grown up in the 90s. Even though the Clone Saga sucked and dragged on for too long, I always loved the costume and sketched it all the time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Damn I just placed my order a few minutes ago....glad I didn't hesitate either!

Damn, I am so glad I do what I normally never do and pre-ordered right away.

Noooooo, the reservations are full. I'm currently on the waitlist now. Has anyone had any experiences being on a waitlist before? What are the chances that you will be able to order?

hmmm.. SSC just applied a 1 per person limit. Really wish I got my 2nd order in beforehand

Dang I missed it too! Oh well I’ll have my brother order me another one.

Edit: whoops nvm its waitlisted! Dang it! Well fingers crossed the waitlist goes through I guess.

Last edited:
Fascinating...seems like this one is gonna be VERY popular.

I had the chance this afternoon, but didn't do it...now I'm on the waitlist for the first time ever on SS!

Does anyone know if I could apply a coupon if my waitlist ever converts?

I'm so disheartened right now. I was busy and was just gonna order him tomorrow. Now I see waitlisted. Damn it man

I'm so disheartened right now. I was busy and was just gonna order him tomorrow. Now I see waitlisted. Damn it man

I’m guessing some resellers probably ordered 10 at a time or more before they changed it to 1 per person. Wonder if they will honor those orders or cancel the extras? Either way worth a shot at the waitlist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, don't be...I REALLY want this figure too and legit just signed up for the waitlist...it's only been an hour or so since it went to waitlist...I'm fairly confident I'll get mine converted and you will too! :hi5:

Back