Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty positive this is going to be a sdcc exclusive preorder only, unless they have extra after the show. That's how it was last year

Wasnt dark side anakin, tchaka and tron iron man toy fair 2018? Sideshow had Preorders for pickup at the show only. Then the extras went up for sale on the site

T'Chaka was up for standard pre-order at Sideshow shortly after announced by Hot Toys (as was Concept Cap), not sure about Dark Side Anakin - although I think someone said he was available at Popcultcha in Aus, so I assume easily available.

I think Neon Tech was the only one where you needed to attend the event (they gave out 250 cards a day over 4 days, if I recall) and shortly after they made some available at Sideshow without the need for an attendance card.

T'Chaka was up for standard pre-order at Sideshow shortly after announced by Hot Toys (as was Concept Cap), not sure about Dark Side Anakin - although I think someone said he was available at Popcultcha in Aus, so I assume easily available.

I think Neon Tech was the only one where you needed to attend the event (they gave out 250 cards a day over 4 days, if I recall) and shortly after they made some available at Sideshow without the need for an attendance card.

I just hope that scarlet spider goes up for normal preorder. 2nd favorite costume. I'm a 90s kid, so I need this grail in my collection

I doubt they'll pull that convention stunt like they did with blue neon iron man for this... IF they do that again hopefully it will be with the yellow neon iron man since I want nothing to do with it.

The other 3 toy fair exclusives from last year are still available, so I doubt this will be hard to get. Though I doubt it will last as long as those.

I’m not sweating it because it’s a convention exclusive ..people went nuts searching for Dark Anakin because it was a convention exclusive and some paid double and then ...a month later, SSC had Dark Anakin for retail

So don’t panic guys

I'm itching for any news on this beast. It looks amazing and has always been my favorite Spidey suit. And it looks like we can pose this one

Very cool that he's coming out so soon. Do wish some would be available to pick up at SDCC though. Guess it's still possible since they have July listed as a release date. Either way it looks great and can't wait to pick it up!

Ordered no hesitation.

(Wonder how many will be available and what it's limited to)

That seems high for this. I figure it would be more in line in price with the spider-punk suit. I'd hate to see what the classic suit will cost.

Back