Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the only way to get this in the US through Sideshow?

Yeah probably. Thankfully HT isn’t going to turn away money and I’m sure Sideshow will get it’s fair share of these.

Incredible release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here's the new iron man, roll out the Spideys! My wallet is going to be crying

Sent from a point in space and time

Yeah hot toys doesnt do san diego comic con. I'm not even sure sideshow does sdcc anymore. Hot toys does this toyfair thing every year, usually the figures are over produced but pick up steam a couple years later (maria hill, hpp iron men etc).

Maybe there was a predator sdcc figure but it was probably available at toyfair as well. I think the gun metal iron man was an sdcc figure though and it had that priority preorder disaster of an ordering process.

Hopefully it goes up today. I’ve got a code that I’ve been waiting to use that expires in a few days:impatient:

Hopefully it goes up today. I’ve got a code that I’ve been waiting to use that expires in a few days:impatient:

Yup hope today! (Would be my first HT in 2 years!)

I think i just need the Advanced, Scarlet, Classic, New Raimi if they make it, and Symbiote and Ben R. when the sequel comes out. (I'm ****ed thats 6 already)

I've only played the very beginning of the video game (been too busy), so I haven't seen this suit and right now I have little interest in ordering it. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not - i.e., will I be gung-ho for it later and have to pay though the nose to get it? Right now I think the movie's black & red suit, black suit plus Mysterio will satisfy my current Spidey needs.

So if this is one of HT's Toy Fair exclusives, I wonder what the others will be? Don't we usually get 3 or 4 per year? Still hoping (unrealistically, no doubt) for Vulture. Minn-Erva, Valkyrie, Okoye, Peggy Carter, Hammerhead Iron Man - any of these would be instant buys for me.

I've only played the very beginning of the video game (been too busy), so I haven't seen this suit and right now I have little interest in ordering it. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not - i.e., will I be gung-ho for it later and have to pay though the nose to get it? Right now I think the movie's black & red suit, black suit plus Mysterio will satisfy my current Spidey needs.

So if this is one of HT's Toy Fair exclusives, I wonder what the others will be? Don't we usually get 3 or 4 per year? Still hoping (unrealistically, no doubt) for Vulture. Minn-Erva, Valkyrie, Okoye, Peggy Carter, Hammerhead Iron Man - any of these would be instant buys for me.

Neon tech Mark VI I would think.

Maybe a stripped down Mark 47 with little to no accessories “in commemoration” of Tony Stark’s importance to Peter Parker, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raimi 2.0, ben reily, kane, miles, silk, gwen, superior(doc oct), miguel ohara(2099), iron spider(comics) maybe amadeus cho version? , then one representative for tobey(raimi 2.0), andrew(asm2) and tom ( waiting for concept art until then I will use homemade.

Then I'm done with the game

Kill this thing... before it breeds. What a hideous reminder of the garbage fire that was the clone saga.

I was a huge Spider-Man fan growing up, but lost total interest as I got into Japanese Animation during my adolescent years. MCU's first Iron Man movie eventually got me back into Marvel, but I only ordered MCU's Stark Tech Suit and Iron Spider for display purposes.

However this guy has got me really interested and seems to have rekindled my love for Spider-Man. I look forward to seeing what other versions they will be releasing sooner or later. I guess I'll pre-oder the Advanced Suit while waiting for this guy to be made available on Sideshow. Sigh.. down the rabbit hole I go :rotfl

How long before this is up for PO at SSC...next 24-48 hours?

Sideshow used to put up both their own and shared exclusives fairly early, I wouldn’t be shocked if we saw it this week.

Not quite. Hot Toys doesn’t do SDCC exclusives.

HT doesn’t. SSC though uses the “Toy Fair Exclusives” as their SDCC exclusive as has for years.

Back