Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
68700183_2327509457317649_416636175881601024_o.jpg

The only way to pay for it upfront is to buy a gift card and use the code as payment, This method has 2 significant advantages - first, obviously, you can pay upfront; Second, you gain extra reward points at sideshow: 5% from the item itself, 5% from the gift card.
The only disadvantage of using a gift card is that you must use an American credit card to buy said gift card. otherwise, it's a blast! (and thanks to becausebatman for this groundbreaking revelation)

Nice. Do you know if we can use a gift card to pay the balance of an existing pre-order?

Here is a portion of my chat from a couple weeks ago regarding gift cards. Your mileage may vary.

Me: Is it possible to pay for the whole amount via gift card? I mean specify a gift card for the payment.
SS: Yes, that works! You can purchase a gift card for the remaining balance, and then place the order with your gift card or contact support to have them apply it towards the open order for you
Me: ok. So essentially make the pre-order as I usually would do, pay the NRD, then at some later date just let you guys know to use the gift card?
SS: Yes!

***************ck is it shipping now?

You'll get an email from SSC that states when they'll be charging and to have the funds in the account. Usually we get a 15 day notice when it's on the boat and heading over.

Anybody know if that stupid hoodie can come off? I would dig this suit more if he didn’t have that on.

Anybody know if that stupid hoodie can come off? I would dig this suit more if he didn’t have that on.

Well it’s part of Ben Reilly’s outfit so I wouldn’t hold it against them. You may think it simply looks like a cool version of Spider-Man but Hot Toys is basing it off the source material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it’s part of Ben Reilly’s outfit so I wouldn’t hold it against them. You may think it simply looks like a cool version of Spider-Man but Hot Toys is basing it off the source material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's like saying, "I want to get this skull thing off the Punisher."

Back