Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll get Batman, Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman. There'll be a gaping hole in the collection from a lack of Flash and Cyborg and you won't know why. Then there'll be a lot of complaints going into 2018. After that, the hype will be dead and so will chances of those figures happening.

Why are you so convinced we won't get Flash or Cyborg? Flash seems a popular character, I'd be amazed if we didn't get him. Cyborg might be the one they miss out which would really bug me. His suit looks one of the best in the movie. With most of it seemingly lit up it might be difficult for HT to pull off but they'd better give a damn good go. :lol

I imagine they'll do at least three versions of Batman, maybe one of them a Wayne figure.
Superman regular and black suit(assuming it's in the film)
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Cyborg
Possibly the villains and Hal Jordan if he has a cameo, post credits scene or whatever the speculation is.

Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg I'll pick up for sure if they are made so I can complete the JL team in my display. Black suit Supes if he's there would be a day one pre-order to. If done right, black suit, no cape, bright silver S and at least a beard if not the full mullet it would be a grail peace for me. To be honest I hope HT do it even if its not in the movie, it would surely prove popular. They did that weird Bat/Joker thing that wasn't in SS after all.

WW and regular Supes I might get if they are sufficiently better than their early versions but they'd be lower priority. Batman I'm not loving any of his looks so far but cant rule out the technical suit if it grows on me or the regular look if they find a way to make the Bat symbol and cowl really pop against the grey suit the way it does on screen. That's my one small gripe with the BVS version though I'm never selling that figure!

If anything I think Cyborg is more or less guaranteed. The chinese market loves its robots.

I think we'll be getting:

Superman (possibly two versions if he shows up in the black suit)
Batman
Tactical Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Cyborg
Aquaman
Steppenwolf
Maybe a Parademon, or Parademon two-pack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This plus lex and deathstroke

Think we'll only get the fully covered, rubber suit Aquaman? I'd like the tatted' up look. Plus, don't these full body rubber suit figures have problems with degredation?

I am actually hoping they don't go with the white suit worn by super boy in young justice . Just because it's something new and the black suit has already been used by zod and represents for the audience the costume worn by the evil aliens

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

That heavy suit-look seems like it will be quite restrictive for a figure. Most shots I see of Bats and Supes show arms at the side or arms slightly raised. I'd rather more posing options and I think the shirtless, tattoo look would better provide that. Plus that suit isn't my fav.

If anything I think Cyborg is more or less guaranteed. The chinese market loves its robots.

Good point, hadn't thought of that. I think this figure will be awesome. Maybe his lack of familiarity could even play well with audiences. A lot less baggage and preconceptions that can make life difficult for Batman and Superman.

snakeeyes171 said:
This plus lex and deathstroke

Deathstroke is in Justice League?

Good point, hadn't thought of that. I think this figure will be awesome. Maybe his lack of familiarity could even play well with audiences. A lot less baggage and preconceptions that can make life difficult for Batman and Superman.

Deathstroke is in Justice League?

He was in London during filming, footage of him was shown supposed to been test footage they said. But he was dressed like deathstroke when he's was at a tea shop in London with his wife. Plus Zack Snyder had a scetch scene with him and lex at his desktop

Cnm0JDa.jpg

Cyborg needs some bulk. Not sure what to make of the Aquaman costume yet, but it does match what we've seen on Mera.

I'm baffled they would cast Momoa, tat him up with Polynesian tribals, and then go out of their way to cover him up with that over designed monstrosity.

I know Hot Toys exec's are rubbing their palms at these designs. I see nothing but $260+ in Cyborg or Aquaman.

I'm quite the Aqua-fan, but if the figures are that close to pushing $300 I can see me passing. Especially since I do not expect to enjoy the movie (I'm basing that on my experience of other DC movies in the Snyder-Verse).

Back