Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be livid if Hot Toys don't give us all six of the league members from this movie. :lol
Cyborg's suit will look so awesome but I fear they might do their usual thing and ignore less popular characters to give us half a dozen versions of Batman.

Still hoping to see a live action version of this, even if its very brief.
15724cb7492b10b044e74bc1e658e1a41d73b508.jpg

Love to have that standing alongside the classic blue and red Superman on my shelf :pray:

Cyborg and flash are going to look great in 1/6 scale. Cyborg better have light up features. Going to get wonder woman probably from her solo film. Aquaman I will have to see his solo movie outfit to decide .

Hopefully we will get lex luthor, Steffen Wolf , maybe deathstroke if he is in the movie. But I am waiting to see villain's from every upcoming movie too. Now black manta and ocean master are a must have figures from Aquaman

As someone who missed BvS Bats, can't wait to pick one up from this line. Also excited to see what they do with Cyborg :borg

The only characters I'd consider buying are Batman and Wonder Woman. Don't like the current DCU version of Supes (although I like Cavill--hard to believe he's been the character for six years now), and don't care for the designs for the rest.

The only characters I'd consider buying are Batman and Wonder Woman. Don't like the current DCU version of Supes (although I like Cavill--hard to believe he's been the character for six years now), and don't care for the designs for the rest.

Funny reading differing opinions... personally I think Wilkinson's designs are superb... i'd go as far as to say the best comic-to-live-action costumes we've had so far – I love them all.

I'll be livid if Hot Toys don't give us all six of the league members from this movie. :lol
Cyborg's suit will look so awesome but I fear they might do their usual thing and ignore less popular characters to give us half a dozen versions of Batman.

Still hoping to see a live action version of this, even if its very brief.
View attachment 319771

Love to have that standing alongside the classic blue and red Superman on my shelf :pray:

You have to consider that Iron Man was a relatively unknown b-list character before RDJ – his figures are insanely popular due in large parts to the Japanese loving their robots... for that reason I can see Cyborg being a massively popular figure when released.

I would be interested in the whole league depending on their roles in the film and the quality of the film itself. I missed out on the BvS line, so definitely at least the main three if the movie is good.

Regardless of if the movie is good or I like the characters, I would like to see HT make the whole league plus Mera at the least.

Funny reading differing opinions... personally I think Wilkinson's designs are superb... i'd go as far as to say the best comic-to-live-action costumes we've had so far – I love them all.

From a costume perspective, I do like the look of Superman a lot, but I really don't like the way he's depicted in the current iteration of DCCU. I was so tempted to get the HT MoS Superman and kind of regret not picking him up when it was almost being given away, but I can't help but get irritated when I see the character and have to be reminded about how I didn't care for the movie at all lol.

From a costume perspective, I do like the look of Superman a lot, but I really don't like the way he's depicted in the current iteration of DCCU. I was so tempted to get the HT MoS Superman and kind of regret not picking him up when it was almost being given away, but I can't help but get irritated when I see the character and have to be reminded about how I didn't care for the movie at all lol.

You're not the only one. I'll wait for the reboot or possibly the new director to salvage the wreck Snyder has made of Superman. Until then I'd rather re-read All-Star Superman.

I think we'll be getting:

Superman (possibly two versions if he shows up in the black suit)
Batman
Tactical Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Cyborg
Aquaman
Steppenwolf
Maybe a Parademon, or Parademon two-pack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we'll be getting:

Superman (possibly two versions if he shows up in the black suit)
Batman
Tactical Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Cyborg
Aquaman
Steppenwolf
Maybe a Parademon, or Parademon two-pack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We'll get Batman, Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman. There'll be a gaping hole in the collection from a lack of Flash and Cyborg and you won't know why. Then there'll be a lot of complaints going into 2018. After that, the hype will be dead and so will chances of those figures happening.

Back