Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm expecting the main team, Mera (if she's still in the film in a big capacity or at all) and Black Canary (who was rumored to be in the film, but nobody knows)

They'll make the core six and then nothing else. I have a feeling this film will be slammed by the critics like the other DCEU films and ultimately cut the line off at the knees.

C1rWRruUkAAGRht.jpg:large

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 1.10.04 PM.jpg

I will say this, it'll look impressive on display. Batfleck is the only lock, considering Aquaman and Flash is growing on me

Six main characters for sure plus the baddie- now that will be a figure to see...

I like all of them apart from the new Batman suit. Cyborg seems to get little love but I think he'll make for an awesome figure.

In this photo, I like the new Batman suit. Looks like something out of an Arkham game...Arkham Knight maybe. Wearing the googles up above the eyes here too. Different, but cool, beefy, and badass.

These are looking great. Batman and Aquaman look impressively huge. Cyborg looks cool, and will be interesting to see what they do with the character and the suit design since this is basically going to be their Iron Man-like tech hero. I wonder if they are planning to drop a SuperBowl teaser. I'll definitely pick up the main six (plus Superman in the black suit). There's a rumor of Green Lantern showing up. Also Mera (Amber Heard) is going to be in for at least a scene, so hopefully that will merit a figure.

mvtamh.jpg

I want villain's too hot toys, Especially if deathstroke makes a appearance. But I am affaid they gave up on villain's besides suicide squad. Thanks to that we got a couple DCeu super villain's

Have there still been no pics with Superman? Starting to worry he really will only have a cameo.

Have there still been no pics with Superman? Starting to worry he really will only have a cameo.

They're obviously keeping him under wraps. While i do think he'll be in this, from what Zac has hinted at this will mostly be the team assembling and WW and Bats dealing with it all. I'm guessing Supes will come in for the 3rd act, they'll no doubt need his help for whatever battle is ahead.

15492489_1304387676288042_8013880811115268909_n.jpg

This is obviously fan made but I wonder if we'll get something like this in the film in terms of Superman's suit?

I'd guess he'll be resurrected around the last 30 minutes or so of the movie. You can't just have him pop up 10 minutes in. Hopefully DC has a great script this time out and someone overseeing production, because while Snyder is a great visual filmmaker he is atrocious at storytelling.

Probably, I see a iron Man route

I'm sure Cyborg he will be able to reconfigure his synthetic parts with weaponry, tech, tools, etc. But if Snyder/DC really wants to push the envelope and go down the Iron Man path they could add colors or make it possible for Cyborg to morph into different versions for specialized applications such as underwater, space, heavy duty, etc. You'd think with all that tech, they'd create a human looking synthetic body that he could use, maybe with a limit of an hour or two a day.

Well looks like I'll be getting another Batman. He'll probably have at least 3 suits again...

Back