Hot Toys 1:6 Justice League Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll post these new posters in the thread:

57ad1327b5c2a73a31a7a5bae28ad233.jpg

adb5baec17d45dcf28f866720ecd5742.jpg

bed90bba10034d3136a970bec3cd466e.jpg

2cc43308e75402b72aad4f46da89033c.jpg

Find it odd that WW is smiling in the group shot :lol

You need to go to Specsavers... Cyborg looks superb!!!

I would have liked more flesh on show, like classic Cyborg – but looks great to me.

Flash's suit is good too, nice bright red, gold accents – the wire is a clever touch... can't wait to see his Wayne Tech suit though

:goodpost: Cyborg and Flash look great IMO. Cyborg could be a difficult one for Hot Toys but cant wait to see the prototype. Hopefully at SDCC.

It's a little odd that Superman was in the original post but in none of this marketing since. We all know he's not dead so there is little point in any pretence. I hope there is at least a mention or tease of him in the trailer.

Yes, Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg will be my priority from this movie. If GL appears it will likely only be a brief cameo so I'll hold off on that until the GL movie which is still quite a way off.

I can't see myself picking up a Batman figure from this movie when the suit is so much better on the BvS version. WW and Superman I'll see what the updated versions are like when HT reveal them. If they look that much better I might sell my BvS versions and upgrade.

Finally if we do get a black suit Supes with the silver S that would be a day one pre-order. A grail figure for me. So please Snyder put it in the movie even if it's just a two minute scene. [emoji38]

I am suspecting Flash PO will be sold out in a Flash..
So natutally, would try to PO as soon as the proto is up..
But what if they show u the proto for 2nd suit after??????
Should I still just PO the first suit and then PO the 2nd if it comes out, and sell off 1st one???
Money money money...

I am suspecting Flash PO will be sold out in a Flash..
So natutally, would try to PO as soon as the proto is up..
But what if they show u the proto for 2nd suit after??????
Should I still just PO the first suit and then PO the 2nd if it comes out, and sell off 1st one???
Money money money...

I hadn't even realised he wears two suits in the movie. I guess the second one might be better but lik you say if they only make the first one and we don't pre-order we risk missing out.

Which suit did he have on in his Suicide Squad cameo?

I hadn't even realised he wears two suits in the movie. I guess the second one might be better but lik you say if they only make the first one and we don't pre-order we risk missing out.
Which suit did he have on in his Suicide Squad cameo?

I can't confirm if there is another suit.
It's just some rumours that some people are saying that Bruce Wayne might give him an upgrade.
Yes, if we don't PO, we risk missing out ending up paying scalper price.

If I remember correctly, SS he was wearing this padded one..
Since it's just padded on the outer layer, I think HT will be able to give us amazing articulation....
Then I can do this pose!!!!
flash-696x400.jpg

:goodpost: Cyborg and Flash look great IMO. Cyborg could be a difficult one for Hot Toys but cant wait to see the prototype. Hopefully at SDCC.

It's a little odd that Superman was in the original post but in none of this marketing since. We all know he's not dead so there is little point in any pretence. I hope there is at least a mention or tease of him in the trailer.

Personally hope we don't see Superman in the trailer – maybe a teaser of him right at the end... we know he's coming back, but I want the surprise of it when I see it - similar to his death in BvS, I kept myself away from spoilers, so when it happened on screen I got the shock of it!

I agree about Cyborg in some respects – we all know HT love doing robotic figures, it's usually easier for them, but Cyborg's joints – his knees especially could prove tricky - also his torso's quite 'busy' too... but just imaging a shiny, light-up Cyborg figure on your shelf! :pray:

I can't confirm if there is another suit.
It's just some rumours that some people are saying that Bruce Wayne might give him an upgrade.
Yes, if we don't PO, we risk missing out ending up paying scalper price.

If I remember correctly, SS he was wearing this padded one..
Since it's just padded on the outer layer, I think HT will be able to give us amazing articulation....
Then I can do this pose!!!!
View attachment 331993

I love that suit – it's outer shell is a great shade of red, his mask is great, and it has gold accents. I also love that it's design is explained – it's not just like that for no reason. His power generates energy that causes lightning, so he has wires around him to ground it - also the suit is supposedly made from stolen NASA materials to protect him from friction and foreign objects as he runs (imagine what being hit by a pebble feels like at the speeds he's running?)

So to be honest, even if he does wear another suit in the movie I'd be very happy with just this one... unless the second suit is straight-up, off the comic page classic Flash that is.

I love that suit – it's outer shell is a great shade of red, his mask is great, and it has gold accents. I also love that it's design is explained – it's not just like that for no reason. His power generates energy that causes lightning, so he has wires around him to ground it - also the suit is supposedly made from stolen NASA materials to protect him from friction and foreign objects as he runs (imagine what being hit by a pebble feels like at the speeds he's running?)

So to be honest, even if he does wear another suit in the movie I'd be very happy with just this one... unless the second suit is straight-up, off the comic page classic Flash that is.

Yea, agreed with you.
But, what if, just what if the 2nd suit is like the comics....
Argh.. choices in life.... :p

The concept behind the Flash suit it very cool. This could very well be the only version or it may be like the Peter Parker/Tony Stark relationship -- Barry does his own home made version and WayneTech polishes it up.

Not sure when the trailer will land today but if it ends up just being a stringout of all these character pieces it will be a bit of a letdown. Hopefully we'll also see quick shots of Superman, Mera and Steppenwolf, not to mention some reassurance that the movie is going to have a great story.

The concept behind the Flash suit it very cool. This could very well be the only version or it may be like the Peter Parker/Tony Stark relationship -- Barry does his own home made version and WayneTech polishes it up.

Not sure when the trailer will land today but if it ends up just being a stringout of all these character pieces it will be a bit of a letdown. Hopefully we'll also see quick shots of Superman, Mera and Steppenwolf, not to mention some reassurance that the movie is going to have a great story.

Personally it wouldn't be a letdown... I don't really want to see too much, if you know what I mean.

Personally it wouldn't be a letdown... I don't really want to see too much, if you know what I mean.

Like Doomsday u mean...
Or maybe they should have hidden the fact they werr gonn insert WW into BvS. Man, what a hype it would have caused...

Yep, and I wouldn't be surprised. However even if it is a string out it would be nice if they peppered in a few more shots. I'm not crazy about trailers that give away half the movie in advance. There are still several more months before the movie lands which means a bunch more trailers yet to come.

Back