Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

Any video of this gennaku 4.0?

Not that I am aware of. I haven’t seen any videos of it. I have the one for the Mark IV and it is pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech Yellow

I found another eBay listing for an Iron Man display that I’ve seen before except this one is made for the yellow neon tech. It’s less than half the price of the “gennaku 4.0”.

Toys Box 1/6 LED Iron Man Base Platform Legacy 2.0 Stand Scene Accessory TB078
cf8efe900f912253ee031bf74de71a36.jpg
856cac4cb89163092e0b84c72d95ccb0.jpg

I found another eBay listing for an Iron Man display that I’ve seen before except this one is made for the yellow neon tech. It’s less than half the price of the “gennaku 4.0”.

Toys Box 1/6 LED Iron Man Base Platform Legacy 2.0 Stand Scene Accessory TB078
cf8efe900f912253ee031bf74de71a36.jpg
856cac4cb89163092e0b84c72d95ccb0.jpg

That one looks pretty good. They make one for Infinity War Thor as well.

There’s a bunch of them for sale on eBay. They call them toys-box soldier gennaku 4.0.

83ecc301a7c86a129454557825d6092a.jpg

I was going to buy one from ebay, but the greedy scalpers has increased the price for +$50US. So hell no.

There’s a bunch of them for sale on eBay. They call them toys-box soldier gennaku 4.0.

83ecc301a7c86a129454557825d6092a.jpg

Awesome, thank you, i will take a look!

Awesome, thank you, i will take a look!
Good luck with that. It was $125.99 2 days ago but the seller changed and now selling for $179.99... I won't accept greedy people.

Good luck with that. It was $125.99 2 days ago but the seller changed and now selling for $179.99... I won't accept greedy people.

I bought it for $125.99, but then the seller emailed me and said it was too heavy for free shipping and told me I had to pay an extra $30. Lame.

To elaborate, unfortunately I buy sneakers. That is full of bots and groups etc, specifically to buy shoes to resell. They block people from buying shoes for themselves (me) to turn a profit.

I feel your pain. I still haven't been able to purchase any 350 V2's that I've chased. Death to bots. Any upcoming silhouettes you're looking forward to?

I bought it for $125.99, but then the seller emailed me and said it was too heavy for free shipping and told me I had to pay an extra $30. Lame.

I hope you did not pay that surcharge

I hope you did not pay that surcharge

Yea i sometimes do that, screw up what it costs to ship, but you just need to eat the cost, and make sure you adjust for the next one... you can contact ebay but they usually do not do anything, just tell you they are and then nothing happens...

Just preordered it on Sideshow.
Now waiting for next year's red version.

Given all the hand wringing, its pretty funny that this is still available for preorder.

What is this mischief? SSC have pushed back my final payment for a month! October it is now, in stead of September. Looks like there is a delay for the arrival of this figure. Anyone else got mail?

Has anyone gotten a shipping notice from SSC for this yet? I notice the product page is still showing a Sept - Nov release.

Just got a mail from SSC... payment plan pushed back another month. From initially Sept. 5th, to Oct. 5th and now it's Nov. 5th. Hope I'll get if before Xmas... .
Coincidently, that's when I got Neon Tech 1.0 last year.

Back