Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much, i’ve being waiting to find a retailer that sells this Toys Box product, other than those eBay prices

I finally got my 2.0 in yesterday and got him all set up. Gotta say he pairs perfectly with 1.0 and though I know its not everyones cup of tea, its freaking awesome! Was able to use my existing toysbox 1.0 display for them both and think it turned out good enough. I might not even buy the duo toysbox uv stand. Heres a phone pic of just a uv flashlight and then the toysbox lights on. neon tech 1 and 2.jpgIMG_20191030_101438.jpg

I finally got my 2.0 in yesterday and got him all set up. Gotta say he pairs perfectly with 1.0 and though I know its not everyones cup of tea, its freaking awesome! Was able to use my existing toysbox 1.0 display for them both and think it turned out good enough. I might not even buy the duo toysbox uv stand. Heres a phone pic of just a uv flashlight and then the toysbox lights on.View attachment 469572View attachment 469571
Honestly, who cares if it's not everybody's cup of tea? There are so many collectors out there that buy stuff I wouldn't even display in my loo or cellar, do they care? If what they buy makes them happy, ok! no need to spoil it for them, that's what I think.
Your setup looks sweet, and from the sound of it, you really enjoy it! Thumbs up!!! I like it too.

Thank you very much, i?ve being waiting to find a retailer that sells this Toys Box product, other than those eBay prices
You are very welcome.

I see a lotta people selling their neon tech iron man. It’s always the same description, “open for inspection, then put back in box”. Do people feel disappointed in this hot toys? I get the feeling their is general “meh” after seeing it in person.

I see a lotta people selling their neon tech iron man. It’s always the same description, “open for inspection, then put back in box”. Do people feel disappointed in this hot toys? I get the feeling their is general “meh” after seeing it in person.

People use that description for alot of different reasons from what I can assume.... (1) inspect for factory defects to ensure you don't have to go through a return process with the buyer -- it can be a headache and some buyers will leave negative feedback even if you refund their money (2) It's actually used and has been displayed in their collection but they want to sell it quicker by making it seem 'brand new' and 'only opened for inspection' -- this is the worst! (3) As you said, people jump into the hype too early and end up regretting their purchase later on --- it looks 'meh' after unboxing or they want to sell and use the funds to buy something else lol

I personally still love both 1.0 and 2.0 that I own, my feeling hasn't changed over time. I suppose if you just bought the figures and never got a uv light stand display for it, then I could see getting the "meh" feeling you speak of. Idk how many people who bought them also bought a uv light display, but it was a necessity for me, I would have never bought the figures without displaying them the way they were intended to be, under a uv light.

I have both also and have the 3rd on the way and agree these are somewhat meh without the UV light and they are awesome with it.

I am changing my display around so i can light up all 3 together properly

I see a lotta people selling their neon tech iron man. It?s always the same description, ?open for inspection, then put back in box?. Do people feel disappointed in this hot toys? I get the feeling their is general ?meh? after seeing it in person.
I always inspect my figures when I get them, even if they are immediately put back in the box. Sometimes they never make it to the shelf, and get sold on down the road. I'm sure there are folks that bend that rule heavily, however if pictures of the future show the plastics and protective wraps in place it's probably pretty truthful.

Heh. Some of my figures sit in the box for 10+ years before I put them on display. But I always open upon reception, to check for flaws.

Wow I dont know how you do it. Whenever I get a figure in I feel its like Xmas every time and have to open it ASAP lol. Im always tracking it until it comes and cant wait to display it. Im a little crazy in that way.

Planning to get my first hot toy, and like many I plan to have 1 Iron Man figure.

I enjoy the fact that this one, like the white and black mark 7, have a more ?art? like features to them.

How do the people feel about this one a year later?

It?s also on sale on sideshow with free shipping so I might pull the trigger and end this misery looking at all these figures :?)

Much appreciated!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Planning to get my first hot toy, and like many I plan to have 1 Iron Man figure.

I enjoy the fact that this one, like the white and black mark 7, have a more ?art? like features to them.

How do the people feel about this one a year later?

It?s also on sale on sideshow with free shipping so I might pull the trigger and end this misery looking at all these figures :?)

Much appreciated!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Honestly if you’re going to buy one Iron Man for your collection, and it needs to be currently available, buy the Mark VII. It is one of the best Hot Toys ever made. The Neon Techs are really divisive. I had a 1.0 that I recently sold because I decided to not buy the others in the line.

Honestly if you?re going to buy one Iron Man for your collection, and it needs to be currently available, buy the Mark VII. It is one of the best Hot Toys ever made. The Neon Techs are really divisive. I had a 1.0 that I recently sold because I decided to not buy the others in the line.

I have thought about it, and enjoy the bulky one man army look of the suit with all the parts. But I am not a huge fan of Iron Man in his original colours. That?s why I was interested in War Machine and the mark 47.

If they made a Mark 7 special edition in black or white like the chocolate or stealth... Oh boy....
Appreciate the advice though.

Based on the pictures I?ve seen, it does have one of the best proportions of all the Iron Man figures.

I?ll wait around comic con and if they don?t release another ?exclusive/special edition? I enjoy, ill pull the trigger on this one.

Never owned a hot toy before so regardless if it is less imposing as a ?original? IM, I?ll be amazed by it either way [emoji106] Just like how subtle yet bright the figure is.

People refer to this figure as a bit more plastic looking than other figures. Does this picture represent the figure well?

bee993a8a3b82e0c04f10729145109f0.jpg

I dont think pics really hold up to actual reviews under different lights. You should probably check out a few on youtube that would give a better representation

I dont think pics really hold up to actual reviews under different lights. You should probably check out a few on youtube that would give a better representation

Trust me man, I?ve seen them all on YouTube, maybe 3 times over haha [emoji23]
Most of them have the figure in very bright white lighting. And ofcourse the review of Justin something hot toys, who absolutely destroys the figure.

Made me want to buy it even more, weirdly enough.

Trust me man, I?ve seen them all on YouTube, maybe 3 times over haha [emoji23]
Most of them have the figure in very bright white lighting. And ofcourse the review of Justin something hot toys, who absolutely destroys the figure.

Made me want to buy it even more, weirdly enough.

Tru lol. All I can say is that it feels to me, in person a lot better than the photos and even review vids. And yea Justin really tears into this fig, yet fails to show it under UV light which is kinda the whole point of the fig tbh. You should pull the trigger on it, as much as I love the blue mark iv, the mark vi has a different feel for me in a good way. Though I know Im in the minority though with really liking how these turned out.

Tru lol. All I can say is that it feels to me, in person a lot better than the photos and even review vids. And yea Justin really tears into this fig, yet fails to show it under UV light which is kinda the whole point of the fig tbh. You should pull the trigger on it, as much as I love the blue mark iv, the mark vi has a different feel for me in a good way. Though I know Im in the minority though with really liking how these turned out.

Good to hear atleast somebody enjoys this! You either hate or love this figure.

Mark 6 holds a special place in my heart with the triangle arc, Thor vs iron Man vs Cap and his best line of all the movies.

?STARK, need a plan of attack!?

?I have a plan. Attack.?

Chills.

Good to hear atleast somebody enjoys this! You either hate or love this figure.

Mark 6 holds a special place in my heart with the triangle arc, Thor vs iron Man vs Cap and his best line of all the movies.

?STARK, need a plan of attack!?

?I have a plan. Attack.?

Chills.

That was a great scene Green Ranger! I agree too with the triangular arc reactor, thought it was always one of the coolest!

Back