Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark VI Neon Tech 2.0 Yellow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this will be shipping soon. Just got an email from SS - final payment scheduled for 10/22.

Thinking about cancelling mine. I jumped when the pre-order was available, but long term I think I would rather order the Mark VII instead.

I’m in the same boat, but I’ve already paid the the Mark 7. The Neon Tech 1.0 is a cool novelty, but I’m not sure I need another one. That combined with the fact is it seems to be produced in much greater numbers than the 1.0 and the love isn’t quite there. I’d rather put it towards the 1/4 Mark 3 I think.

I think you should follow your heart: if you're not feeling the figure, by all means cancel.

That being said, I can't wait until the Neon Tech finally arrives to join with my 1.0. I ordered for the looks, and don't care too much for other IM armors and their significants in the Marvel universe. There are plenty of other great looking IM armors, the people in Hollywood had figured that out very nicely: an armor for everybody's taste.

yes... but that's $38.50 deposit there... It's not like 20 bucks....

I mean if $20 is easy to shrug off, why not an additional $20? You have to get what you want to get, or else you just spent $350 additional for something you didn't ultimately desire.

I fell into the trap of scarcity a bit, but now that the figure is going to be widely available...is it really a better figure to me than the Mark VII?

I think you should follow your heart: if you're not feeling the figure, by all means cancel.

That being said, I can't wait until the Neon Tech finally arrives to join with my 1.0. I ordered for the looks, and don't care too much for other IM armors and their significants in the Marvel universe. There are plenty of other great looking IM armors, the people in Hollywood had figured that out very nicely: an armor for everybody's taste.

I hear that! I have the 1.0 and just really dig the line, the scarcity of production doesn't make me waver from getting a figure I want. I sorta feel if you have the first you would want the second more than just getting the second one by itself. The pair together will produce some nice color variations from the normal armors. Unfortunately when I bought the toysbox neon tech stand the 2.0 figure wasn't revealed yet, so I will have to get the double stand for them now from toysbox

I hear that! I have the 1.0 and just really dig the line, the scarcity of production doesn't make me waver from getting a figure I want. I sorta feel if you have the first you would want the second more than just getting the second one by itself. The pair together will produce some nice color variations from the normal armors. Unfortunately when I bought the toysbox neon tech stand the 2.0 figure wasn't revealed yet, so I will have to get the double stand for them now from toysbox

That's okay though. When the 3.0 is released, since it's War Machine, you can put it on the single stand, and the 1.0 and 2.0 on the double stand. Plan ahead. ;)

That's okay though. When the 3.0 is released, since it's War Machine, you can put it on the single stand, and the 1.0 and 2.0 on the double stand. Plan ahead. ;)

Ow, I didn't know there was a duo stand! Actually, I thought I read somewhere that Toys-box had stopped producing these stands. So they are still available then?

TOUCHDOWN!

Fantastic. I just had a very brief first look, and all seems fine. Have to check all parts & bits & lights & joints & of course the paint-job thoroughly later. This yellow version is very nice! It doesn't fall short of the blue version at all.
The €90+ tax on top of the already (too) expensive die cast IM's is bitter, but the finishing off is outstanding, both package and figure, so you really get your money's worth.

IMG_6053.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back